Paying a guy to set up an Android box..?

mikey88

It's incredibly simple. You just download the apps like you do on your mobile. They install easily. If you need a certain player it will tell you the player you need to download.

If that's too much for you, you can buy a box on the Internet (Iron box for example) with all apps installed, the passwords for the servers where endless Thai and English movies are stored, for about 1500 Baht including overnight shipping. Just search on Facebook in Thai language, there are many sellers.

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, elektrified said:

It's incredibly simple. You just download the apps like you do on your mobile. They install easily. If you need a certain player it will tell you the player you need to download.

Can you mention some of these apps? Many of us don't know what they are .

For myself, I am mainly interested in English language movies, some sports, and live TV from US. Sites that have Bollywood movies may also be useful.

I have Mobdro and Popcorn, but both can act up sometimes.

Thanks.

3 hours ago, Wandr said:

Can you mention some of these apps? Many of us don't know what they are .

For myself, I am mainly interested in English language movies, some sports, and live TV from US. Sites that have Bollywood movies may also be useful.

I have Mobdro and Popcorn, but both can act up sometimes.

Thanks.

For live TV from America, Europe, U.K. then LiveNetTV (available on Google Play Store) has everything you need; ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN, CNBC, MSNBC, Bloomberg, Fox, RT, Discovery, National Geographic, SKY, BBC, Showtime, etc., etc. They have sports channels too.  Yes, Modbro is very high resolution but if the connection is not fast enough, it will stall often.

I don't know about the Bollywood movies but I suspect the LiveNetTV app has them because I believe the app is developed in India and there are many, many Indian channels including movie channels. I have the Indian and Pakistani channels shut off but I know there are many if you are interested.

For movies there are literally dozens of apps out there. I really can't advise you as I seldom watch TV except for the European, Asian and USA news.

24 minutes ago, elektrified said:

LiveNetTV (available on Google Play Store)

The livenettv available from Playstore is not the one you want. The livenetTv everyone is using is not available on playstore

24 minutes ago, elektrified said:

Yes, Modbro is very high resolution

Mobdro is all in SD, very rarely a HD channel.

Apk's are closing down a lot these days. In about 6 months from now i don't expect many decent ones to be around anymore.

Edited by janclaes47

So no one actually knows of any sites? Of the ones mentioned LiveNetTV seems to be questionable, and Cetus is a remote app.

There may be many in Kodi, but I was hoping to find "independent" sites whose APKs can be downloaded easily.

As an aside, I have read that in the US watching some of these sites is not illegal, but downloading content is. I don't know details, or even if it is correct interpretation of the law, but it was on one of the major news sites. If it is true, then perhaps all such sites will not be forced to close.

4 hours ago, Wandr said:

So no one actually knows of any sites? Of the ones mentioned LiveNetTV seems to be questionable, and Cetus is a remote app.

There may be many in Kodi, but I was hoping to find "independent" sites whose APKs can be downloaded easily.

As an aside, I have read that in the US watching some of these sites is not illegal, but downloading content is. I don't know details, or even if it is correct interpretation of the law, but it was on one of the major news sites. If it is true, then perhaps all such sites will not be forced to close.

Try Swiftstreamz.com, Terrarium, Exodus Live. 

4 hours ago, Wandr said:

LiveNetTV is not a website. It's an Android app. Works fine here. All of the channels I mentioned above in #7 all work fine. You can get the app at its website https://www.livenettv.to/

6 hours ago, Wandr said:

Try Modbro or through your browser firstone tv

https://www.firstonetv.net/Live

From the Playstore TV catchup.