Crackdown on tattoo shops after death of four women

snoop1130

6 minutes ago, sanemax said:

Why do posters keep repeating the nonsense about them getting HIV from the tattooist , when at least one of the girls was already HIV + before she had the tattoo done ?

The tattoo guy is probably the only common denominator people know about yet......

Looks like he is getting blamed unfairly if at least one of them already had hiv before she got a tattoo 

3 minutes ago, Ks45672 said:

The tattoo guy is probably the only common denominator people know about yet......

Looks like he is getting blamed unfairly if at least one of them already had hiv before she got a tattoo 

This whole story just doesnt ring true , its a neigh on impossible scenario and the tattooist is just being used as an scapegoat .

Which begs the question : How did the girls die ?

5 hours ago, sanemax said:

This whole story just doesnt ring true , its a neigh on impossible scenario and the tattooist is just being used as an scapegoat .

Which begs the question : How did the girls die ?

The tattooist is still in the frame. Dirty needles could have caused some other form of infection. At least one of them died as a result of sepsis.

As all four of them worked together, their workplace can't be ruled out either.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, SoNowWhat said:

HIV was first isolated in 1983 in France/USA so no pathology journals prior to this date would have any information about it.  Again cite your source if it is common knowledge. 

I am not confused you are...if the body is not refrigerated the HIV will not remain viable very long, if it is refrigerated it will remain for around 2 weeks. Provide your source for this 'alternative fact' you are pushing because 2 posters now have said you are wrong can you prove us wrong? 

There I will say no more.

..i know what i was taught..i said 'manuals' nothing about 'journals'. Manuals are documents formulated within all medical establishments to lay down procedures for the handling of all matter of things; to also comply with Work Place Safety Regulations..I dont need to answer you any more. 

On 9/5/2018 at 10:45 AM, tandor said:

source is any Forensic Pathology Manual and historical studies since the HIV virus was first detected i think back in early 1960s in Africa..common knowledge...

Sorry cite your 'manual' or continue to hide. Luckily there have been no advances in science since you were taught something. Fear mongering and misinformation, just like your education is outdated.

4 hours ago, pieeyed said:

Some other poison was put under their skin. RIP. No way HIV could take them away in any less than 10 years.

Hiv could take them in 6 months, yep it happens - but they got AIDS  from shooting poison in the vein NOT from tattoo's . It was more convenient to blame it on tattoos, than shooting H and so we have this story..