Urgent Advice Needed.

aussiestyle1983

I just reserved some tickets through the Thaifly website (one of this forums advertisers) and I was wondering if anyone here has used them before? Are they ok?

We need to pay before Saturday so we plan to just do the bank transfer, or deposit cash into their account.

I was just wondering if anyone has had bad experiences with them and if they are a legit company?

Any info would be greatly apprieciated cause we will pay tomorrow morning.

Thanks for any help!

I would be very wary of buying something as expensive as airline tickets from an overseas destination. I just ran my travel dates through their website and found Flight Centre easily beat it. You can get tickets from PER-BKK-PER flying Tiger Airways for under $AUD800. From the east coast of Australia, Jetstar International costs around $AUD1000. And that's over Songkran / Easter.

Peter

Edited by peter991

I forgot to mention I live in Bangkok and their office is in Bangkok anyway. I dont have a credit card so I have to pay cash or bank transfer........................

Anyway, ill see how it goes.

Two one way tickets from BKK to SYD on Malaysia Airlines for only 24,500 THB, I couldnt resist it.

I suggest that arrange to pay in cash and collect tickets at the same time. This is normally practice and the only reasonable way to protect yourself.

If you have an e-ticket then contact the airline directly to check a booking has been made before parting with any cash