Tourist visa advice

I have 4 single entry TR in my passport,2 from my homecountry and 2 from vientaine.

I need 2 moore and as i understand i can get another one at vientaine(in december) and last one from savanakhet(in februari),going back to europe april 2019 so i can provide ticket out and bank statement at savanakhet,would this plan work out? Other location recomendations?

Any advice is greatly apprechiated.

1 hour ago, ubonjoe said:

No problem to get another tourist visa in Vientiane and possibley another one after that. 

Same for Savannakhet with a ticket out and a bank statement showing the equivalent of at least 20k baht.

Thanks ubonjoe,

Public holidays in december(Embassy/consulate closures) what i can find is Dec 3 rd(Lao national day) and dec 5(Thailand). So the thai consulate in vientaine will be open on december 6 and 7? Again many thanks.

5 minutes ago, sanook 1 said:

Public holidays in december(Embassy/consulate closures) what i can find is Dec 3 rd(Lao national day) and dec 5(Thailand). So the thai consulate in vientaine will be open on december 6 and 7? Again many thanks.

Closed December 3rd, 5th and 10th. See: http://vientiane.thaiembassy.org/en/embassy/calendar.php

You could do the application on the 6th and pick up your passport on the 7th. If you applied on the 7th you would not get your passport back until the 11th.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

Closed December 3rd, 5th and 10th. See: http://vientiane.thaiembassy.org/en/embassy/calendar.php

You could do the application on the 6th and pick up your passport on the 7th. If you applied on the 7th you would not get your passport back until the 11th.

If applying in Vientiane on December 6th, expect an absolute mad house. The staff, as they always do, will work hard, but this may be one day when it is worth queuing from 6:45 am for the gates to open. I could imagine long queues at 11:00 am, and even people potentially being turned away. I would prefer to go somewhere else.