Where can I get my Samsung Galaxy S7 battery replaced in Pattaya?

lapd

I went to the Samsung service center on Pattaya Nua but they said they didn't have that battery available and it apparently wasn't an option to order one.  I am assuming they only stock parts for things in warranty and this phone has been out of warranty for awhile.  If they did have the battery they said it would probably be about 1600 baht to replace it.

I went to Tukom to the place with a blue "Samsung repairs" sign at the very back against the wall as you come up to the second floor on the escalator and keep going straight. He said 900 baht to replace in 1 hour with non-Samsung replacement battery.  He said he does lots of them and no complaints after several months and showed me all the old batteries he has replaced.  So I am thinking of going there unless someone has a better recommendation.

2 hours ago, Esso49 said:

Get it done with an authentic replacement at Samsung service centre,  Opposite Big C on Sukhumvit

As I said, I went to the Samsung service center and they did not have authentic replacements.   It used to be opposite BigC on Sukhumvit but has moved to Pattaya Nua near the bus station.    

12 minutes ago, lapd said:

As I said, I went to the Samsung service center and they did not have authentic replacements.   It used to be opposite BigC on Sukhumvit but has moved to Pattaya Nua near the bus station.    

Apologies just made a call that place is closed. See the attached link for the new place in Pattaya Nua

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=samsung+service+centre+pattaya&npsic=0&rflfq=1&rlha=0&rllag=12938305,100890248,1662&tbm=lcl&ved=2ahUKEwiV96TygbXdAhVHfiwKHTYUDl0QtgN6BAgAEAQ&tbs=lrf:!2m1!1e3!3sIAE,lf:1,lf_ui:4&rldoc=1#rlfi=hd:;si:14617993285571512820;mv:!3m8!1m3!1d41878.88363496199!2d100.91780178668205!3d12.960658729975748!3m2!1i401!2i517!4f13.1

However if that's the place you have already been to then let me say I ordered a replacement for my Son's S7 and replaced it myself in March this year with a genuine battery purchased from Germany on ebay

3 minutes ago, Esso49 said:

Maybe english is not your first language.  I have said 2 times now that I already went there.  I know where it is.

1 minute ago, lapd said:

Maybe english is not your first language.  I have said 2 times now that I already went there.  I know where it is.

Maybe your eyesight is failing and you did not read my last paragraph but however you seem to have an attitude problem when people try to help you. 

Archived