Confusion between visa types (Business/Employment/Employment NON IB/Non-Imm Type B)

Hey there,  I am a little confused between the visa types.

I got a prospective employer in Thailand and they have sent me their company documents/ letter etc. But they are not very sure about the type which I need to apply for from Mumbai,India. I was checking the VFS website and found there are 4 types it seems. My prospective employer is a BOI company.

Basically the letter which Is addressed to Royal Thai Consulate (issued by my employer) is for a request to grant me a Non Immigration Type B visa. But when I tried to refer the VFS website I found several as follows, but the Visa form seems to be same.

• Business Visa B
  • Employment
  • Employment NON IB

Any suggestion which one should I apply for and where to mention it in my visa form?

Edited by theghizmo

Thanks ubonjoe, always good suggestions!

Can you please suggest, what's the difference between Employment visa and employment Non IB visa? If employer is a BOI company then should I apply for Non IB visa else employment? Is it like that

Edited by theghizmo

41 minutes ago, theghizmo said:

Can you please suggest, what's the difference between Employment visa and employment Non IB visa? If employer is a BOI company then should I apply for Non IB visa else employment? Is it like that

A non-ib is for a investor in a company or business under the BOI. For employment under the BOI a letter from them is only needed instead of a WP3 work permit application receipt from the Labor Ministry.

• Thanks 1