All u can eat buffets/bbq + All can drink deals

flip

Are there any all can eat (bbq/buffets) deals in Phuket? Plus maybe beer/wine/drink deals?

Moo Ka Ta of course I know about and Kuma, Kokusnuss, Shakers Rawai, Crown Plaza Panwa, Novotel Karon etc. they all having great deals on buffets/bbq plus drinks..

Maybe more interesting locations/deals?

Thnx a lot

Sent from my SM-G930F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

The best value international style buffet value deal i have found is in kamala. A nice little place called Kokonuss, run by a german I beleive. Different buffet menu most days of the week. Usually the buffet is 300 baht or less.

Kin japanese sushi/cooked buffet at Jungceylon mall is also very good value for 659baht Including juices and tea.

hey
cannot really find ur thread but 990 bajt sounds good/ok as well..! but yeah there are a lot of hotels who doing buffets/brunch etc.
novotel, crown plaza etc. having exteme good deals too... but as staying in rawai and the horrible chalong circle..!

thnx a lot

In the promotion section in the Phuket Forum there used to be an Italian restaurant in the Chalong area that had some sort of all you can eat pasta and beer promotion. IIRC ,it was around 699, but I don't know if that's still on or not.  I can't recall the name of the place, always meant to give it a go, but the circle traffic put me off on doing it.

In the promotion section in the Phuket Forum there used to be an Italian restaurant in the Chalong area that had some sort of all you can eat pasta and beer promotion. IIRC ,it was around 699, but I don't know if that's still on or not.  I can't recall the name of the place, always meant to give it a go, but the circle traffic put me off on doing it.
yeah terrible with the circle..!! wondering when thex finally will finish the project??coming back to phuket on sunday, havent been there for few months...

• Sad 1