Flights From Australia To Bangkok

bmanly

Hi everybody, just wanted all of you to know that right now BA is offering very cheap airfares from Australia to Bangkok. You can get a Sydney to Bangkok return on a 12 Month ticket for $844 including taxes. You have until Feb 19 to buy the tickets, then the cheapies cut out.

I know a lot of you are on tight budgets and just can't afford to get over here but this should help you. It is the cheapest I have seen for 12 years or so. I am not a great fan of BA but for the price you can't beat it. I have flown BA to Bangkok on this run several times and it's not too bad. Check the link HERE.

I hope this info might help some of you out, cheers. :o

Malaysia also has some good deals going ATM.

We just bought 2 one way tickets to Sydney from BKK for a total of 24,500 THB, which seemed like a very good price. Ive only flown Malaysia once and I have to say I was very impressed. The only time ive ever flown BA the Service was horrible and the air con on the 747 wasnt working during the re-fueling in BKK (LHR to SYD)

Just letting all of you know that I booked one of these cheap airfares. Total cost $845 AUD or around 24,000 baht including all taxes and surcharges.

There was no catches and it's the cheapest I've had in 12 odd years. Good luck and I hope some of you can cash in on this.

Cheers :o