Big Joke tipped for big promotion

webfact

3 hours ago, Artisi said:

Only a few ex SAS, and here I was thinking at least 80% of expats were ex SAS. 

And it would seem that the SAS had a cast of thousands, not a select few. 

A couple of years ago I went to a "meet up" for ex British and Commonwealth servicemen.

I had no idea that the SAS was such a big organisation - how on earth they fitted them all on the roof of the Iranian Embassy amazed me, and astonishing how many of them retired to Thailand.

You had to wade through the bullshit to get out of the bar!

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, melvinmelvin said:

again?

when was LoS not great?

you may be in for some serious attitude adjustment

you obviously lack appreciation of parody. Ever hear of any other "big joke" making that  "great again" claim?

On 9/28/2018 at 8:50 AM, darksidedog said:

After arresting a few overstayers and a bunch of mostly black people, but no really serious villains that I can recall, I am not quite sure why his name is even in the picture. He does do a good press conference to show off his petty criminals, but as for real police work, I think he is, as his name says, just a big joke.

Whether the Koh Tao rape case is true or not, by denying it before investigating anything and threatening the alleged victim at the same time, he has shown he does not have the first clue about really being a copper, let alone a top one.

Conning millions of baht from chicks, selling drugs openly, pimping, disease spreading, scams....ALL fairly serious crimes black people disproportionately are involved in in Thailand

• Confused 1