White House adviser Conway: 'I'm a victim of sexual assault'

webfact

8 hours ago, Tug said:

No I believe her but her constant lying do annoy me

i appreciate what you're saying, Tug.

Unfortunately, it's approaching nearly two years of lying to the American public.    I feel like I'm looking at a new and improved version of Richard Nixon.    "Your President is not a liar".

• Like 1

13 hours ago, watcharacters said:

I wonder how she really feels defending her boss in light of his publicly boasting about assaulting women. 

"boasting about assaulting women"!

There is something more important to KC and many American's,then a Billionaire's comment on a attempted smear by the low life far left,which failed miserably .How ironic it was to vote a man that bragged about his civilian sexual encounters while listening to the opposition describe him as con artist failed business man.

It seems rather odd they still pursue the same narrative. Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results,sick.

Edited by riclag

16 minutes ago, riclag said:

There is something more important to KC and many American's,then a Billionaire's comment on a attempted smear by the low life far left,which failed miserably .How ironic it was to vote a man that bragged about his civilian sexual encounters while listening to the opposition describe him as con artist failed business man.

It seems rather odd they still pursue the same narrative. Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results,sick.

Brilliant retort.

In this instance, I'm confident more and more  citizens will become aware of the divisive  nature of the current POTUS and choose differently when the next opportunity presents  itself.

Are you brave enough to publicly state your citizenship?

I  tend  to question if you're even  old enough to vote based on your post.

Edited by watcharacters

22 minutes ago, riclag said:

I'm probably going to regret asking that, but what are "civilian" sexual encounters, and how do they vary from the military ones?

Most of those Americans who voted, actually voted against Trump. If you think that his conduct got nothing to do with it, you're welcome to continue fantasizing. And as far as I recall, Trump's behavior was condemn and criticized by others than the supposed "far left", but again, wouldn't want to interfere with that fantasy world of yours.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, watcharacters said:

Brilliant retort.

In this instance, I'm confident more and more  citizens will become aware of the divisive  nature of the current POTUS and choose differently when the next opportunity presents  itself.

Are you brave enough to publicly state your citizenship?

I  tend  to question if you're even  old enough to vote based on your post.

Let's just say, judging from your English,I'll be able to do something you can't do,vote 2018 mid terms and 2020  Presidential election.

I think there needs to be a government publication approved by Congress, defining exactly the nature of sexual assault. Sort of a do's and don'ts thing defining exactly what is considered sexual assault.  If two guys get in a fight and one gets kicked in the balls is that sexual assault? If a woman goes by a man on a bus and her boob touches the man is that sexual assault? Someone needs to be specific and define sexual assault once and for all. I think it is quite possible that some women are now claiming sexual assault when at some point in the past and in some bar looking provocative, slightly inebriated and coming on to some guy he puts his hand on her ass.  Years later they are claiming they were sexually assaulted.  So let's get the guide lines out there once and for all. Wonder how many men are going around claiming sexual assault after having their butt grabbed in a bar by some woman? Are we getting the difference between assault and aggressive behavior confused now that women seem to be on the warpath?

• Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, Trouble said:

I think there needs to be a government publication approved by Congress, defining exactly the nature of sexual assault. Sort of a do's and don'ts thing defining exactly what is considered sexual assault.  If two guys get in a fight and one gets kicked in the balls is that sexual assault? If a woman goes by a man on a bus and her boob touches the man is that sexual assault? Someone needs to be specific and define sexual assault once and for all. I think it is quite possible that some women are now claiming sexual assault when at some point in the past and in some bar looking provocative, slightly inebriated and coming on to some guy he puts his hand on her ass.  Years later they are claiming they were sexually assaulted.  So let's get the guide lines out there once and for all. Wonder how many men are going around claiming sexual assault after having their butt grabbed in a bar by some woman? Are we getting the difference between assault and aggressive behavior confused now that women seem to be on the warpath?

Here's the general definition:

According to the United States Department of Justice, sexual assault is “any type of sexual contact or behavior that occurs without the explicit consent of the recipient.” Sexual assault is basically an umbrella term that includes sexual activities such as rape, fondling, and attempted rape.

https://www.self.com/story/sexual-assault-definition

Investigators will look at various aspects of an event, including motivation.   So, if you kick someone in the testicles during a fight, it could be assault, but not sexual assault as you had no intent to receive sexual gratification or sexual stimulation.   Now, if you fondle or lick them without consent, that is sexual assault.   

Of course, anyone can claim anything and no definition or law will prevent that.   Touching someone's backside without permission isn't likely to get you into a court room.   Grabbing it might.    Restraining someone and grabbing the privates will.   

Drugging someone, including with alcohol, is not an excuse for sexual assault.   If the person was drunk or drugged, they are not considered able to give consent.   

14 hours ago, Tug said:

No I believe her but her constant lying do annoy me

A certain TV journalist (Rachel Maddow), who is most definitely on the other end of the political spectrum from Kellyanne, all the same lauded her after the 2016 election as the first female campaign manager to get her candidate elected.  No doubt it stuck a bit in Rachel's throat to say it, but in the cause of breakthroughs for women there it is.  Probably the most positive statement made about her outside of Fox News and the right-wing scream-osphere.

Not long after saying this, Rachel had Conway on her show, and in the course of the interview she lied when answering a specific question.  The following night Rachel made a prepared statement about how she detests people coming on her show and telling outright lies: I never heard her say anything like that, in such an unadorned fashion, before.  Hero to zero within ten minutes.

Edited by bendejo

14 hours ago, riclag said:

Trump - her boss- is ON TAPE, saying that he grabs women by the hooha and that he just goes for it, he doesn't even wait, he goes for them like a bitch!

Unless you find an excellent way to spin this into something positive, he admitted to assaulting women, without their consent!

Now...if Kellyann would be a victim of sexual assault and not only let's that pass but even tries to put a positive spin on it, I absolutely doubt the validity of what she is claiming now!

...and HOW ON EARTH is that a smear bz the left_

HE SAID IT!

:cheesy: 

On 10/1/2018 at 11:23 AM, Nyezhov said:

She may have been referring to the hypocrisy of the Democrats as in the case of Bill Clinton and Keith Ellison.  

But rather than making snide jokes about the President and her looks, shouldnt we just be giving her our support? Commending her bravery in coming forward? Admiring her for her ability to separate the issue of sexual assault from politics?

No - because she's not a liberal, silly...

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, DM07 said:

Trump - her boss- is ON TAPE, saying that he grabs women by the hooha and that he just goes for it, he doesn't even wait, he goes for them like a bitch!

Unless you find an excellent way to spin this into something positive, he admitted to assaulting women, without their consent!

Now...if Kellyann would be a victim of sexual assault and not only let's that pass but even tries to put a positive spin on it, I absolutely doubt the validity of what she is claiming now!

...and HOW ON EARTH is that a smear bz the left_

HE SAID IT!

:cheesy: 

Which is all negated if HE DID IT!

Kind of pathetic - 4 pages and not a single sympathetic response. Just shows that PC liberal types use their faux-outrage to thinly veil their political agenda. Of course Ford is a brave hero to come forward, as it suits the agenda, but Conway is ridiculed as a Republican.

Pathetic and hypocritical,

Guaranteed if Kavanaugh was supporting a PC liberal agenda, Ford would not have felt that it was her "civic duty" to come forward, and would have just taken one for the team.

• Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, brucec64 said:

Kind of pathetic - 4 pages and not a single sympathetic response. Just shows that PC liberal types use their faux-outrage to thinly veil their political agenda. Of course Ford is a brave hero to come forward, as it suits the agenda, but Conway is ridiculed as a Republican.

Guaranteed if Kavanaugh was supporting a PC liberal agenda, Ford would not have felt that it was her "civic duty" to come forward, and would have just taken one for the team.

on a scale of 1-10,  how surprised are you?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, brucec64 said:

I guess this would have something to do with her lack of credibility and her willingness to say just about anything to defend Trump. Personally, I don't take anything she says for granted, and that's being very polite about it.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, brucec64 said:

It might be to her advantage to give some details of her sexual assault, like what happened.   Of course, like Ford and most victims, she will grilled about it and probably every effort to discredit her will be made.

I don't care much for her politics, but I do admire her attempts at trying to defend her boss.