Elite Visa& Non o

Right guys what are your opinion of the elite visa I’m under 50 have a thai son but split with his mother she will not give me paperwork and photos I need so just wondering what people think of the elite program ?

how long does it take to get the Elite visa?

also where can I apply for the non o visa where is best temporary while I apply for my elite visa.... my visa extension finishes on the 16th this mnth I was told vietanne Lao or Savannakhet Or lastly penang a friend said you can get in thailand but I don’t believe it’s true

First, you are correct that if you cannot get the paperwork for an extension of stay, you certainly will not be able to get the Non O (by conversion) at an immigration office in Thailand which is only issued in preparation for the related extension of stay.

I assume you are named on the child's birth certificate, and you have it in your possession. A Non O to visit your Thai son is available at consulates near Thailand. However, mostly they will only issue you a single entry Non O good for a single 90-day stay. You might be able to get a multiple entry Non O to visit your son in Penang, but will need to provide financial proof.

As I understand it, the Thailand Elite visa does not take very long, but I suspect it cannot be done by October 16. I suggest you call Thailand Elite's office tomorrow morning and see what they say about timing.