VIP bus to Surin

maccastime

Good morning all I have been looking at Hua Hin bus station on the net but can’t see much info on a vip bus to Surin I believe one goes late arvo around 5.30ish gets to Surin 3 or 4 am. Also I need times this bus departs Surin and heads back to Hua Hin, hoping a kind person can sort this. Many thanks

28 minutes ago, maccastime said:

hoping a kind person can sort this.

https://www.busonlineticket.co.th/booking/bangkok-to-surin-bus-tickets

Sawasdee Surin coach fleet is double deck VIP32 coach type. VIP32 upper deck is spacious VIP seat layout with 1 seat on the left and 2 seats on the right. VIP32 lower deck is standard seat layout with 2 seats on each side. Bus fare is slightly higher at THB388. The duration from Bangkok to Surin by Sawasdee Surin is faster, taking about 5.5 hours because of direct service.

There are no direct VIP buses HH-Surin. Shinnakeart has a bus at 18:00 HH-Surin arriving 03:20 and another departing 20:00 arriving 05:20. (The bus goes on to Ubon). You can buy tickets at the bus station (~Soi 96). It is the middle ticket window. Pick up a paper copy of their schedule while there, copies on the counter (Thai only).

Archived