Advice For Lone Female Traveller Please?

VickyD

Hi,

I'm coming to Thailand backpacking in May by myself for a few months before doing a TEFL course. Just wondered how safe I'm going to be as a lone female traveller? Has anyone had any problems whilst travelling alone? Any recommendations/precautions/advice anone could give would be appreciated.

Thanks! :o

Hi,

I'm coming to Thailand backpacking in May by myself for a few months before doing a TEFL course. Just wondered how safe I'm going to be as a lone female traveller? Has anyone had any problems whilst travelling alone? Any recommendations/precautions/advice anone could give would be appreciated.

Thanks! :o

Maybe you wish to rephrase (to avoid double posting which is not allowed on TV) your question and post it in the Ladies Forum; I'm sure you will get a lot of help from the Farang- and Thai Ladies on this forum. They have a lot of experience in Thailand !

the Forum is here:

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?ac...amp;s=&f=15

LaoPo

Edited by LaoPo

Vicky...

a couple of things in addition to the usual precaution being in unfamiliar surroundings is I tend to dress a bit conservative when travelling alone. plus Im very careful with my drinks when going out in bars....just to make sure no one tries to spike drinks....not that its extremely common. other than that just watch over my shoulder when walking alone late night in somewhat quiet areas.

cant think of something to be especially careful about...but yes some of our other ladies may have more practical advise. :o hope u enjoy thailand