ABB Step equipment required

shaemus

I am looking to purchase some items from. The ABB Step range. 

Does anyone know of an online seller that sells the full range?

The range has exactly what I require and my research indicates that other brands do not. I require intermediate switches, f type, cat 5e, 2 way switches. All from the same. Range. 

Thanks in advance 

Shaemus

Step Brochure 2015(7).pdf

3 hours ago, maxpower said:

The widely available Panasonic brand has it all.

Thats very kind to let me know.

I have seen it. But never having all of the items I require. What is the sub brand called?

On 10/16/2018 at 5:35 PM, shaemus said:

Thats very kind to let me know.

I have seen it. But never having all of the items I require. What is the sub brand called?

Panasonic electrical items do not have a sub brand. What you need is a real electrical shop tha has the Panasonic catalogue and will order in from thier wholesalers the items you want.

you never know, maybe they will be able to order the ABB range as well, certainly the shop we found in Udon could get anything that's available in Thailand in a few days if they didn't have it in stock.

2 hours ago, sometimewoodworker said:

Panasonic electrical items do not have a sub brand. What you need is a real electrical shop tha has the Panasonic catalogue and will order in from thier wholesalers the items you want.

you never know, maybe they will be able to order the ABB range as well, certainly the shop we found in Udon could get anything that's available in Thailand in a few days if they didn't have it in stock.

I am after the ABB range as the Op suggests.

I have sent ABB Thailand an email. Requesting a list of vendors.

I was looking at the Panasonic range in boonthavorn in udon the other day. They didn't have the full range and I couldn't be bothered to explain what I wanted as I didn't have a spare 3 hrs for the sales assistant to grasp the concept that the range might be larger than what they stocked.

I also. After some 3/4 in threaded metal conduit 90deg bends

5 minutes ago, shaemus said:

I am after the ABB range as the Op suggests.

I have sent ABB Thailand an email. Requesting a list of vendors.

I was looking at the Panasonic range in boonthavorn in udon the other day. They didn't have the full range and I couldn't be bothered to explain what I wanted as I didn't have a spare 3 hrs for the sales assistant to grasp the concept that the range might be larger than what they stocked.

I also. After some 3/4 in threaded metal conduit 90deg bends

I'm not surprised that they didn't. As I said you need a real dedicated electrical shop for that, they won't speak English they won't have a fancy show room, they will have the catalogues and know how to use them, they will often be cheaper than Global House, DoHome, Thai Watsadu etc.

Global may have the bends, they have ½” ones

image.thumb.jpg.509c808b0e90d6d99e6938f03444d12d.jpg

6 hours ago, sometimewoodworker said:

I'm not surprised that they didn't. As I said you need a real dedicated electrical shop for that, they won't speak English they won't have a fancy show room, they will have the catalogues and know how to use them, they will often be cheaper than Global House, DoHome, Thai Watsadu etc.

Global may have the bends, they have ½” ones

image.thumb.jpg.509c808b0e90d6d99e6938f03444d12d.jpg

FWIW there is a report that at least one of the workers in one of the real electrical supply shops in Udon Thani (the one thai I have used and visited myself) actually speaks reasonable English. They mostly supply electrical installers in wholesale amounts but will also help with small individual orders.

Archived