Attitudes Of Farang Men In Thailand Towards Arab Women

zaza

Hmmm . . . she says she was raised in the UK, yet uses the word 'dude'. That's not UK English, so methinks she is a troll...

Simon

agreed, she also says she is not religious which means she is in normal street clothes i.e. dark haired, olive skined beuty walking and working in bkk. why would she need help finding an open minded man? troll all the way!!!!!

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perhaps the most beautiful woman I ever met was an Arab from Saudi Arabia. And I should say it was not just her looks, stunning as they were, she had the full set, looks, brains, education and really good social skills.

Beauty and grace, she had it all.

Hi,

Is there a chance to meet nice open minded farang men here ??Am a woman from an Arabic origin and that seems a bit frightening to most of the farang here :o .Maybe you would say I'd better look for arabic men but simply they are not my style cause I was raised in UK and am working here in Bkk.

Is being Arabic provocate hatred or dislike among farang cause they think we are all terrorist or extremist even if am not releigouse myself??

Please tell me your opinons honestly and bluntly

Thx

Absolutely not and most Farang males would probably welcome you with open arms. However being Arabic it is my guess that you still, quite rightly, maintain a high moral code. Therefore may I suggest that in order for that to be respected you avoid Farangs from USA, France, Australia, New Zealand, Holland, Belgium, Germany, Italy, Russia, Norway etc etc. Your best bet is to rely on the only moral Farang nationality there is - English. ( No, not Taffs, Jocks or Micks either ). Best of luck in your search

english, 555555555555555, get some of the football hooligans with high moral codes, I think you are trolling gummy

Football hooligans - so over now

Try Italy or somewhere else for that

Hi,

Is there a chance to meet nice open minded farang men here ??Am a woman from an Arabic origin and that seems a bit frightening to most of the farang here :o .Maybe you would say I'd better look for arabic men but simply they are not my style cause I was raised in UK and am working here in Bkk.

Is being Arabic provocate hatred or dislike among farang cause they think we are all terrorist or extremist even if am not releigouse myself??

Thx

Absolutely not and most Farang males would probably welcome you with open arms. However being Arabic it is my guess that you still, quite rightly, maintain a high moral code. Therefore may I suggest that in order for that to be respected you avoid Farangs from USA, France, Australia, New Zealand, Holland, Belgium, Germany, Italy, Russia, Norway etc etc. Your best bet is to rely on the only moral Farang nationality there is - English. ( No, not Taffs, Jocks or Micks either ). Best of luck in your search

english, 555555555555555, get some of the football hooligans with high moral codes, I think you are trolling gummy

Football hooligans - so over now

Try Italy or somewhere else for that

My post is not a troll and Am really thankful for all your comments but still didn't get a clear answer to my problem!!

My post is not a troll and Am really thankful for all your comments but still didn't get a clear answer to my problem!!

Well, what do you expect?

You got all sorts here, and everybody will give you a different answer. If you didn't get what you expected maybe you should tell us what you expect, and we can see if we can accomodate you.

Edited by ColPyat

Therefore may I suggest that in order for that to be respected you avoid Farangs from USA, France, Australia, New Zealand, Holland, Belgium, Germany, Italy, Russia, Norway etc etc. Your best bet is to rely on the only moral Farang nationality there is - English. ( No, not Taffs, Jocks or Micks either ). Best of luck in your search

GrowUp.gif

In my honest opinion, you will encounter many farang that are wary of trying to deal with an Arab woman. With the world the way it is today, that's just what's going to happen. Mind you, not all farang men you encounter should be this way though. You just have to meet one and give him a chance to get to know you. If you are not religious as you say and don't have all the normal Arab restrictions limiting what you're able to do in a relationship, then the men will be more receptive to you after they learn this about you. I think you'll find it won't be easy to find a nice farang guy willing to give you a chance but it's certainly not impossible. :o

I think she's looking for a date, ColPyat.

I'd love to oblige, but I'm getting married soon so I'm ruled out. Anyone else?

I am married, but wouldn't mind an arabic minor wife, love those curries... :D

...there is only one slight problem though... :D

lol :D

Both of you are so naughty :D .I wasn't trying to get a date cause I already know this is not the place for such thing!

Colpyat,What is the problem?? :o

A slur Sir to us fine, morally upstanding fellows North of Hadrian's Wall.

Pistols at dawn perchance?. :o

Zaza in my experience farang men here are interested in only one thing.

If you're cute and good in bed you should have a great time.

Just remember the vast majority of farang men here are low life scum sex tourists who will treat you like just another bar-girl. Which isn't all that bad really if you're coming from the rice fields of Issan.

I swing both ways BTW if you're interested in farang women.

You could also try lady-boys, they are an interesting gender. :o

Therefore may I suggest that in order for that to be respected you avoid Farangs from USA, France, Australia, New Zealand, Holland, Belgium, Germany, Italy, Russia, Norway etc etc. Your best bet is to rely on the only moral Farang nationality there is - English. ( No, not Taffs, Jocks or Micks either ). Best of luck in your search

GrowUp.gif

In my honest opinion, you will encounter many farang that are wary of trying to deal with an Arab woman. With the world the way it is today, that's just what's going to happen. Mind you, not all farang men you encounter should be this way though. You just have to meet one and give him a chance to get to know you. If you are not religious as you say and don't have all the normal Arab restrictions limiting what you're able to do in a relationship, then the men will be more receptive to you after they learn this about you. I think you'll find it won't be easy to find a nice farang guy willing to give you a chance but it's certainly not impossible. :o

O.K. pals I got my answer now! that's what I call intellectual open-minded post.

I think it is true and honest.

Thx a lot

Colpyat,What is the problem?? :o

The wife and me have this ongoing debate over my role as a male chauvinst pig, and what should be my natural birthright.

The problem is, that she just doesn't have the intellectual capability to understand my arguments based on superior male intellect, and compassion towards women, and only counters with brute force, such as threats of disgusting things like bobbiting ( :D ).

It's, like, really not fair.

Just remember the vast majority of farang men here are low life scum sex tourists who will treat you like just another bar-girl. Which isn't all that bad really if you're coming from the rice fields of Issan.

You could also try lady-boys, they are an interesting gender. :D

Now that was a troll post. :o

Now that was a troll post. :o

I noticed that and please do ignore him so that he wouldn't get that pleasure !!

I think she's looking for a date, ColPyat.

I'd love to oblige, but I'm getting married soon so I'm ruled out. Anyone else?

I am married, but wouldn't mind an arabic minor wife, love those curries... :D

...there is only one slight problem though... :o

your penile erection disorder ?

No Grover, i didn't really want to go into this, don't want to hurt your feelings...

But, i am sorry to say but that is just with you as my bumboy. I feel, you know ... just not attracted to you anymore.

Now it's out. Sorry.

You gotta find yourself a new lord and master.

Good luck.

:o

How boring , "farang men here are interested in only one thing".

Now the truly wierd are interested in men , women and anything in between.

:o

Hi,

Is there a chance to meet nice open minded farang men here ??Am a woman from an Arabic origin and that seems a bit frightening to most of the farang here :D .Maybe you would say I'd better look for arabic men but simply they are not my style cause I was raised in UK and am working here in Bkk.

Thx

I honestly doubt it. Unless you have more to offer than a Thai woman..........................

Also, to be honest, most farangs here that are looking for relationships are looking for Thai women, that is why they are in Thailand. If you want to meet a nice farang man, it would be better for you to go to a farang country where you would have more farangs available, and they would also proably be more decent than some of the scum here. Or, you could go and live in an Arab country and a farang man that specifically wants a relationship with an arab will come looking for you there :o

That is just my 2c.

No Grover, i didn't really want to go into this, don't want to hurt your feelings...

But, i am sorry to say but that is just with you as my bumboy. I feel, you know ... just not attracted to you anymore.

Now it's out. Sorry.

Maybe if you got that butt tightening procedure? :o

Hi,

Is there a chance to meet nice open minded farang men here ??Am a woman from an Arabic origin and that seems a bit frightening to most of the farang here ;) .Maybe you would say I'd better look for arabic men but simply they are not my style cause I was raised in UK and am working here in Bkk.

Thx

:o:D :D :D :D :bah: :bah: :o hahahahahaha.... The moral English.

Edited by richard10365

Hi,

Thx

zaza, I'm sorry if this sounds a bit blunt, but the honest answer is... it sort of depends on how you look. Farang men are in the minority here and Thai women are some of the most attractive in the world, so you've got a lot of competition to overcome before any guy has a chance to get to know you.

If you're very cute and open minded, I can't speak for everyone, but personally I'd have no problem getting to know you better. Looks and personality are much more important than ethnicity as far as I'm concerned.

:D