Cherry Bar

binnsy

I have a few friends still over there and a few of them frequent the pink light district rather alot.

particullary cherry bar,where one of them has been seeing the best looking one in there,and the mug just took her on holiday.(she must of had a gap in her calendar,until the next arrives!)

anyway i will ask them to get the full address,but as samsipet says his address should still get there.

I'm not entirely sure which of those bars is named 'Cherry Bar', but I would definitely find out for the original poster, AND supply the address in English and Thai. (Unless someone else can do it sooner as I will be off to the Eastern Seaboard for a bit. Back next Wednesday.)

Edited by p1p

I have removed a couple of juvenile posts in somewhat nasty bad taste and edited a couple of others to remove reference to them. These idiotic posts are both unhelpful and iunnecessary. They lower the tone of the board.

If you can not help an OP when he requests help or advice, it is best to say nothing.

Please take note that posts such as those will be jumped on and the person placing them may find himself on holiday.

I have removed a couple of juvenile posts in somewhat nasty bad taste and edited a couple of others to remove reference to them. These idiotic posts are both unhelpful and iunnecessary. They lower the tone of the board.

If you can not help an OP when he requests help or advice, it is best to say nothing.

Please take note that posts such as those will be jumped on and the person placing them may find himself on holiday.

you couldnt pm me the juvenile posts you removed could you ? :o ha ha i can imagine what they said . :D

Just in from the Cherry bar, and a grand tour of bars in general, and I made a point of asking them the correct address......This was on the card they gave me....

Cherry Bar,

Loi Kroh Road,

Chiang Mai

What's the street number? I asked. No problem just use this and it will get here. So there you have it!

Just in from the Cherry bar, and a grand tour of bars in general, and I made a point of asking them the correct address......This was on the card they gave me....

Cherry Bar,

Loi Kroh Road,

Chiang Mai

What's the street number? I asked. No problem just use this and it will get here. So there you have it!

a thursday night pub crawl ! you lucky man.