Chonburi Immigration shake-up?

bluesofa

My wife was just telling me in the Thai news a week or so back, there was an article about the head of 'Chonburi' Immigration who has been transferred(?) for not doing his job properly.

I just used the search option, using "chonburi immigration", but I couldn't find anything.

Have I missed it, assuming my information is correct?

Thanks for all the replies.

I've check with my wife again, and she is adamant is was Chonburi, about a week ago.

She said she remembers because we have a friend living in Pattaya who is in his eighties and not really aware when requirements change, so she was thinking about him with regard to it.

As I said it was Thai news where she read it.

I realise this is the Pattaya news forum, not sure which one might specifically cover amphur muang Chonburi?

"about the head of 'Chonburi' Immigration who has been transferred(?) for not doing his job properly."

Strange what interests different people.

If it were myself who heard something similar ...I couldn't care less...be of absolutely no interest to me...let alone make further enquiries about it on a forum.

Isn't life full of wonderful things that might be more worthy of our focus of attention? 

2 hours ago, dotpoom said:

"about the head of 'Chonburi' Immigration who has been transferred(?) for not doing his job properly."

If it were myself who heard something similar ...I couldn't care less...be of absolutely no interest to me...let alone make further enquiries about it on a forum.

Isn't life full of wonderful things that might be more worthy of our focus of attention? 

If you are so disinterested what has driven you to post 4 paragraphs on the topic?

I believe the head of Immigration at Chonburi has only been in the post about a year. I wonder how he has blotted his copybook.

41 minutes ago, Jingjock said:

Your wife is right, a senior staff member was transfered a few weeks back because their was a problem over work (but not stated) other than that nothing has changed.

Thanks very much for replying, confirming the report. Was this something you saw in a news report, or out of interest do you have a link to it?

14 hours ago, dotpoom said:

Why wouldn't someone care about finding out that the immigration office they use might be better run? We can all use some hope in our lives. No?

Archived