Anyone Heard Of This?

Anyone out there heard of a guy called Vince, who will take you to Penang and sort out a 1 year multiple reentry Non-Imm B visa for THB15,000? If you have could I have his number! Heard this from a reliable source and would like to use his service!

Cheers all

This type of service used to be quite common and used by many foreigners. Now this practice causes nothing but trouble for the passport holder; maybe even jail

time. I wouldn't do it. The government computer system will catch it sooner or later and then you'll be sitting in an airport holding cell being asked to pay

100,000 baht because they have no record of you leaving the country for the past

three years.

Sorry, I think I misread your post. Do you mean he will take YOU to Penang or

your PASSPORT to Penang? If he'll take you to Penang, that seems strange when

you could find someone already based in Penang who could do it cheaper.

Anyone out there heard of a guy called Vince, who will take you to Penang and sort out a 1 year multiple reentry Non-Imm B visa for THB15,000? If you have could I have his number! Heard this from a reliable source and would like to use his service!

Cheers all

Watch out for ANY agents. It just isn't worth the trouble.

when i got my first work permit, an agent took my passport to penang to get the visa.it cost 14,000 baht.

but i only got 3month non immigrant b

so he only charged me 12000 baht...nice bloke

anyway,

i tried to do the same for my new work permit(changed companies) but everyone i called and asked they all said that immigration was really cracking down on it at the moment and that they had all stopped doing this service.

probably better to go yourself.now

remember it takes 2 working days.

and its alot cheaper.