CCTV shows the harrowing moment King Power helicopter fell from sky

snoop1130

7 hours ago, Notagain said:

From what little can be seen in the video looks like a tail rotor failure. Not enough altitude to auto rotate in. Very sad. Helicopters are inherently unstable machines. Even with best of maintenance they fail quite often.

Agree with you, from the footage it seems to be spiraling which indicates a tail rotor failure... auto rotate recovery from that altitude in a spiraling motion is almost impossible, history shows when a helicopter goes wrong it goes really downhill quickly, very few recovery options with loss of main rotor power or tail rotor !

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Notagain said:

Well does ausjet have thai mechanics too, cmon smart guy explain this incident.

I don't own the company and don't really care to explain. I know the family and you know sweet FA. And know l would never fly Thai. Go fly bro

• Confused 1

13 minutes ago, Media1 said:

I don't own the company and don't really care to explain.

You said ausjet never had any problems or accidents after blaming thai mechanics for the failure without any proof and I showed you one example of one of their helicopters going down because of engine failure.  <removed>

• Confused 1

8 minutes ago, Notagain said:

You said ausjet never had any problems or accidents after blaming thai mechanics for the failure without any proof and I showed you one example of one of their helicopters going down because of engine failure.  You dont want to back up your bs, But I know one thing you are one deranged individual.

LOL..

Thais are not service orientated. I wouldn't fly Thai at gun point

. And couldn't give a toss about your love for there skills 

• Confused 2

7 minutes ago, Notagain said:

You said ausjet never had any problems or accidents after blaming thai mechanics for the failure without any proof and I showed you one example of one of their helicopters going down because of engine failure.  You dont want to back up your bs, But I know one thing you are one deranged individual.

Never blamed any mechanic..l blame the lack of service which is highly likely. <removed>

• Like 1
  • Confused 1