If Your Spouse Is Too Hot And Sexy,do U Feel Comfortable Walking Around With Her?

zaza

SBK deleted my post

the reason stated was english only

that's not fair SBK :o

today there are posts today with yiddish

I have seen posts on TV  in spanish,french,italian

take a look at this post

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=106724

there is yiddish, would you say yiddish is english

or do you only delete posts that are not written in a script you can read?

the reason i posted in arabic was to see if zaza or whoever this troll is can answer in arabic?

Take it up via PM 'pampal'... not in the public forum.

Please see the Forum Rules.

my apologies jai dee, but I did feel slighted

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the words Jamman and I am totally comfortable with my sexuality also and I couldn't care less what people think BUT there are limits as with everything.Are we talking here provocative dress or provocative behaviour? Combining the two in Thailand is just not on.Most likely comments you ill receive is "Get a room"!

There are limits to everything. Perhaps. But sometimes testing the limits is a good idea.

Generally I prefer to benefit people, make them happier than they were. There is an art to scandalous public indecency. It can be done in ways that titilate others, rather than offend them.

The stories I could tell. I'd love to share them, but I'm familiar enough with how uncomfortable many people are with the subject of sex to know that I'm not allowed to say. But the stories I could tell. Wonderful, super charged passionate stories. More than one smile was given to others, and plenty of fun gossip was fuelled. Oh, the stories I could tell.

Pampal anyone can go to BabelFish and get any language translated including Yiddish.I often impress my friends with my prowess in written Japanese all at the flick of a switch. Jamman I'd love to hear some of your wild stories in the art of scandalous public tit-tilation.Zaza can you answer an earlier question about YOUR dress sense? Some people hide behind their ethnic background and religion and cry discrimination if judged by others based on this.What about people who adopt the dress and mannerisms of other cultures? If you are in the teaching profession and you are of Indian descent is it acceptable to wear a turban/sari/bindi/nose ring and if you are not Indian why is it unacceptable to do so?Why limit it to dress? How about hair/tattoos/body piercing?

Some people openly flaunt convention others like sheep blend with the masses.So what's your take Zaza on dress sense? Cover up or flaunt?

Edited by Momo8

There was a time in western culture when it was considered scandalous to show a belly button on the beach. Now thongs are fashionable, and women often go topless. We laugh at the prudish bathing suits of old. Why were those people so repressed?

Sexual repression causes more problems than it prevents. A repressed libido is a sad waste. People who talk of repressing libido, oppressing others freedom to express their sexuality, I find those people scary and disturbing. In need of sexual education. In need of exposure to public sexuality. Grow up already. It's just sex - it doesn't hurt people.

Remember the flashers of the 60s and 70s, running out naked onto football fields? They made a statement that I agree with.

jamman,

Do you ever post about anything that isn't related to sexuality? Not a criticism, just curiosity, because every time I read one of your posts, that's what it seems to be about. Apologies if I sound offensive, I'm not trying to be. Just an observation.

Pampal anyone can go to BabelFish and get any language translated including Yiddish.I often impress my friends with my prowess in written Japanese all at the flick of a switch. Jamman I'd love to hear some of your wild stories in the art of scandalous public tit-tilation.Zaza can you answer an earlier question about YOUR dress sense? Some people hide behind their ethnic background and religion and cry discrimination if judged by others based on this.What about people who adopt the dress and mannerisms of other cultures? If you are in the teaching profession and you are of Indian descent is it acceptable to wear a turban/sari/bindi/nose ring and if you are not Indian why is it unacceptable to do so?Why limit it to dress? How about hair/tattoos/body piercing?

Some people openly flaunt convention others like sheep blend with the masses.So what's your take Zaza on dress sense? Cover up or flaunt?

Good point Momo8, BabelFish does indeed translate many languages, but Zaza was able to understand a southern Iraqi dialect which I doubt BabelFish can translate. I may be wrong, but I doubt it.

reason for edit: misspelled babelfish

Edited by pampal

Many of the most beautiful women I know dress quite conservatively but still look incredibly desirable.

People who dress like Britney just look slutty to me.

And there's more than one way to look sexy IMO. A flash of an ankle can be just as sexy as displaying a huge amount of cleavage.

My partner jokes she has to monitor my dress sense to stop the women throwing themselves at me cause I'm so handsome!

zaza or whoever you are

get a life

stop trolling :o

Sorry,I'm new to this forum language(joined today....computer illiterate too....no time before I retired !)..............so........WHAT IS TROLLING ?(controlling?strolling?rolling ts?)

and why do I see so many "LOLs.".....can somebody write a book on this 'new' language !Forgive my ignorance,I'm sure I can't be alone in my ignorance..........or am I ?Never mind,your'e only as old as the woman you feel.....my wife is young and beautiful but I want to know if she's a Troller !!!!

Have a nice day ,can't wait to start Troll spotting !!!!!!!!

zaza or whoever you are

get a life

Sorry,I'm new to this forum language(joined today....computer illiterate too....no time before I retired !)..............so........WHAT IS TROLLING ?(controlling?strolling?rolling ts?)

and why do I see so many "LOLs.".....can somebody write a book on this 'new' language !Forgive my ignorance,I'm sure I can't be alone in my ignorance..........or am I ?Never mind,your'e only as old as the woman you feel.....my wife is young and beautiful but I want to know if she's a Troller !!!!

Trolling is an Internet forum phenomenon, where someone makes a faux appeal for sympathy or attention. This can be done by asking provocative questions or appealling to people's vanities or sympathies.

Responses usually vary from hostility to empathy. But seldom last less than 7 whimsical pages of hot air in cyberspace / time you can never recover.... Hope this helps,... :D

Edited by kmart

zaza or whoever you are

get a life

Trolling is an Internet forum phenomenon, where someone makes a faux appeal for sympathy or attention. This can be done by asking provocative questions or appealling to people's vanities or sympathies.

Responses usually vary from hostility to empathy. But seldom last less than 7 whimsical pages of hot air in cyberspace / time you can never recover.... Hope this helps,... :D

LOL = slang internet word for laugh,in Holland and Belgium LOL = joke

zaza or whoever you are

get a life

It's obvious that you are appealling for people's sympathy ("Sorry, I'm new...", "computer illiterate", "no time...", "forgive my ignorance") therefore you are a troll. Hope this helps too. :D

Have a nice day, it's fridaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy !

a date

A romantic rendez-vous or one of these little fruits that grow on palm trees ?

I do admire your IQ dear :D !! I was really impressed how u got what I had meant :D

It is the second one(fruit) of course. :o

zaza or whoever you are

get a life

It's obvious that you are appealling for people's sympathy ("Sorry, I'm new...", "computer illiterate", "no time...", "forgive my ignorance") therefore you are a troll. Hope this helps too. :D

I'm not looking for anyones sympathy ,thanks.....I was just brought up to be polite.....unlike some people.....thanks for nothing :D

zaza or whoever you are

get a life

I'm not looking for anyones sympathy ,thanks.....I was just brought up to be polite.....unlike some people.....thanks for nothing :D

Ignore the mean man. Trolling is making posts or starting threads deliberately to inflame others & start arguments. A troll is one who does this. LOL is laugh out loud. :D

Edit - Sorry, see it was asked & answered before

Edited by November Rain

zaza or whoever you are

get a life

Thanks,I'll try not to appear Trollish......can't reasonably see how my post was Trollish....if anybody took it that way,I pity them.....ask a question and your'e Trolling ??????????I'm amused indeed ! :D

I had a girlfriend in Vietnam an' was a bit embarasssed going out with her...she had exuberance and did not walk so much as undulate. She would take my arm and we would walk down the boulevard and I was aware of my shoddy middleaged appearance...when she walked ahead I looked and wondered 'I just had sex with this gorgeous woman'...

it was her way and manner and I would never complain...my problem a lot more than hers... :o

tutsi agonistes...

A troll is also a nasty little creature which lives under a bridge and steals ID's.Back to the post I'd still like to view Zaza's stance on this, you have had many replies so let us have your opinion.

Thx Momo for sharing your opinions on my posts. :D

I wear what I feel comfortable in and according to the "dress sense" that u had metioned previously . I do dress appropriately according to the situation...the climate, the country,to a certain occasion or a party or even going for a beach .Formal profession look(Suit) in work :D and dress elegantly wearing fashion dresses which are suitable to my age and figure cause I always aim to preserve pretty acceptable looks and not trying to look as Paris Hilton or looking funny in a sluttish outfit which brings criticism.

I never wear something that makes my spouse feel uncomfortable but I always make sure that he likes whatever I wear whether we are alone or going out. :o

By the way am not looking for a date ,I just like to know how ppl think and thats it!! :D

Edited by zaza

What was that you just said Zaza....???

I never wear something that makes my spouse feel uncomfortable but I always make sure that he likes whatever I wear whether we are alone or going out.

So you have a spouse..... When did that happen..???

Because it's not that long ago you where looking for a man.... OR am I mistaken?

Attitudes of Foreign Men in Thiland Toward Arab Women

What was that you just said Zaza....???
I never wear something that makes my spouse feel uncomfortable but I always make sure that he likes whatever I wear whether we are alone or going out.

So you have a spouse..... When did that happen..???

Because it's not that long ago you where looking for a man.... OR am I mistaken?

Attitudes of Foreign Men in Thiland Toward Arab Women

That does not mean I was a nun all my life!!!Of course I had or have spouses or YOU deny that right for me.

My advise for u:YOU should go out more dear!! :o

There was a time in western culture when it was considered scandalous to show a belly button on the beach. Now thongs are fashionable, and women often go topless. We laugh at the prudish bathing suits of old. Why were those people so repressed?

Sexual repression causes more problems than it prevents. A repressed libido is a sad waste. People who talk of repressing libido, oppressing others freedom to express their sexuality, I find those people scary and disturbing. In need of sexual education. In need of exposure to public sexuality. Grow up already. It's just sex - it doesn't hurt people.

Remember the flashers of the 60s and 70s, running out naked onto football fields? They made a statement that I agree with.

jamman,

Do you ever post about anything that isn't related to sexuality? Not a criticism, just curiosity, because every time I read one of your posts, that's what it seems to be about. Apologies if I sound offensive, I'm not trying to be. Just an observation.

You can do a search to find my posts. Recently there was a discussion on class. I also enjoy talking about cultural differences, especially related to the concept of face and through the lens of developmental psychology.

Jamman I'd love to hear some of your wild stories in the art of scandalous public tit-tilation.

I won't post the stories, but perhaps I can get away with mentioning some locations.

In a crowded pub, underneath the big T.V. which everyone was watching a football match on. In the foaming shallow surf on a crowded beach. On the rocks outside the water on another. In the center of the street in daytime. Underneath a skirted table, with peoples perusing the wares for sale above, wondering where the vendors are, their ankles visible. In the front drivers seat with company in the back. In the back seat with a driver in the front. Riding up an escalator. And then all the more usual locations, such as on the beach or in stairwells or public restrooms, or in the forest or in the ocean or on an open field or conceiled behind an open car door. These memories were gifted to me by several quite naughty wonderful people. I guess nearly every girlfriend I ever had was into some public naughtiness. It's pretty common, I suppose, but still, gotta love life with events like that in it.

Edited by jamman