Billy Vows Never To Return To Phuket

faultytower

Normally I'd let the hounds loose, but having been banned once, had posts deleted, dodged several girly handbag swipes and a veritable avalanche of comfortable shoes that would make even Imelda Marcus jealous, it can get a little tedious…..oh yawn…

sigh.......I know how you feel.

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ping – :D

Nah, the apartment didn't happen as I didn't like the details in the contract. If you know anything about construction and contracts and you smell a Rat, it is a Rat. I returned to England for my business and I'm glad I did. It looks like my visit to Lalaland this Kitmah may be have to be curtailed due to the current Rugby match at the Bangkok airports, although I've heard from a lad I know in Bangers, that America is about lend a hand to settle the problem. The report was that Bruce Willis was currently crawling through the ventilation ducts of Terminal 2 at Swampy airport and had indicated that he, single handed, would secure the place ala 'Die Hard 2'…..wotta guy… :D

Amanda – :D

Yes, you missed something, although I'm sure you're a nice guy.

No, you cannot have my hat and besides, I'm not convinced that a very old Irish crumpled green felt hat would go with your lovely brown eyes. It would however cover your face. :D

……is that hounds I hear?..... :o

Edited by billythehat