Visa for UK wife to Thai man

Me and my husband are looking to relocate to Thailand in the next year or so and I am struggling to find details about Visas/requirements for a UK woman who is married to a Thai man. Just wondering if anyone would be able to help me out or point me in the right direction?

The wife of a Thai man does not need to show financial proof to get a extension of stay based upon marriage at immigration. The husband will be required to show some financial proof for his wife to obtain an the extension. 

Info is here on the immigration website: https://www.immigration.go.th/content/service_18 You will note it only states the alien husband is required to meet the financial proof.

It is about the same to get a non-o visa at a embassy or consulate.

9 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

The wife of a Thai man does not need to show financial proof to get a extension of stay based upon marriage at immigration. The husband will be required to show some financial proof for his wife to obtain an the extension. 

Info is here on the immigration website: https://www.immigration.go.th/content/service_18 You will note it only states the alien husband is required to meet the financial proof.

It is about the same to get a non-o visa at a embassy or consulate.

I think the question is about UK visas

2 minutes ago, Jip99 said:

I think the question is about UK visas

Not sure how you can read this that way.

2 hours ago, Tee123 said:

Me and my husband are looking to relocate to Thailand in the next year or so and I am struggling to find details about Visas/requirements for a UK woman who is married to a Thai man.