Sewage Tank Pump-Out. Private Contractor???? Location Pattaya.

moonseeker

I am looking for a private contractor with prof. pump-out truck. Hard to reach tanks, roughly 85 m from parking location to tanks. City Hall does not have trucks with that reach and sufficient pumping/suction.

Modern trucks have a supply of pressure clean water and suction pipe. Any contact for a commercial contractor much appreciated. MS>

Edited by moonseeker

85m is a long way. Finding someone to do even 50m was a bit of a game for me back in Europe.

As a more long-term solution you might like to think about installing a new tank nearer (under?) the parking area and extending the buried pipes, if the slope and layout allow. I doubt that such a job would cost a lot here and it would allow you to use any contractor for emptying.

10 minutes ago, KittenKong said:

85m is a long way. Finding someone to do even 50m was a bit of a game for me back in Europe.

As a more long-term solution you might like to think about installing a new tank nearer (under?) the parking area and extending the buried pipes, if the slope and layout allow. I doubt that such a job would cost a lot here and it would allow you to use any contractor for emptying.

Thank you kindly Kittenkong. Yes, seems very difficult. Unfortunately talking about an old existing large condo project. Impossible to change access, tanks etc. Real problem. Will see, if I come up with a solution for these people. THX & regards. MS>