Taxi Driver Takes A Good Beat!

Emilio

Well, this time there is nothing wrong with the airport itself. But at least 30 guards from the Suwanaphum airport has beaten a taxi driver. This is gone way far! Yes the taxi driver is still alive!!! I just dont understand why? This is just nonsense!!! Im not really sure about the details, but unexcusable!!!

Well, this time there is nothing wrong with the airport itself. But at least 30 guards from the Suwanaphum airport has beaten a taxi driver. This is gone way far! Yes the taxi driver is still alive!!! I just dont understand why? This is just nonsense!!! Im not really sure about the details, but unexcusable!!!

Perhaps he was picking up farangs on the departures level. :o

Not the first time I've stories like this. My GF works for Travel Agent and greets people that have booked transport to their hotel from airport. A couple days ago just after she left the airport a Limo driver picking up someone for one of hotels was sitting in his car on the arrivals level waiting for the greet person to bring out customer when AOT security ask him to move along. I guess words were exchanged and soon a fight begins. The Thai police are summoned but on arriving just stand and the watch fight.

I bet a pound to a penny, he cut out the mafia. Many drivers pay a standing charge to the airport mafia to be allowed to join the queue there. Maybe this guy didn't.

Metered taxis queue at the transportation center (bus station, car rental) and then are dispatched to level 1 on front of the main passenger terminal building on an as needed basis. Usually there are at least 400 taxis waiting in this staging area.

Impossible to tell what the OP is talking about without more details. Location (level) would be a start, as would any other first-hand observations. Hard to figure how 30 guys can even get close enough to one person to simultaneously assault him so suspect the OP is prone to exaggeration. How do you know they were beating up a taxi driver?

My friend who is a ground staff of TG at the airport lounge told me on the way coming to work saw the event. Not knowing why. Will let you know if I find out!

I bet a pound to a penny, he cut out the mafia. Many drivers pay a standing charge to the airport mafia to be allowed to join the queue there. Maybe this guy didn't.

Metered taxis queue at the transportation center (bus station, car rental) and then are dispatched to level 1 on front of the main passenger terminal building on an as needed basis. Usually there are at least 400 taxis waiting in this staging area.

Impossible to tell what the OP is talking about without more details. Location (level) would be a start, as would any other first-hand observations. Hard to figure how 30 guys can even get close enough to one person to simultaneously assault him so suspect the OP is prone to exaggeration. How do you know they were beating up a taxi driver?

My friend who is a ground staff of TG at the airport lounge told me on the way coming to work saw the event. Not knowing why. Will let you know if I find out!

OK, so you didn't actually witness this event.

Economics Teacher: [taking attendance] Bueller?... Bueller?... Bueller?

Simone: Um, he's sick. My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with a girl who saw Ferris pass out at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious.