Running Shoes - Jomtien / Pattaya

CangguSurfer

I need a new pair of good running shoes at reasonable price.  Went to a couple of malls in Pattaya and all I saw was vastly over-priced fashion-type trash.  Anybody know where to buy serious running shoes at reasonable prices?  Prefer Jomtien or Pratumnak area.

Edited by CangguSurfer

Pattaya outlet mall on Thepprasit Road and Sukhumvit, beside Thepprasit Night Market.  Adidas, Nike, Reebok, Puma, Converse have their own store and there is also a large Sports Stadium store inside the mall part.  

Edited by AlexCanada

5 hours ago, AlexCanada said:

Pattaya outlet mall on Thepprasit Road and Sukhumvit, beside Thepprasit Night Market.  Adidas, Nike, Reebok, Puma, Converse have their own store and there is also a large Sports Stadium store inside the mall part.  

I bought there recently Adidas for jogging, price around 2000 THB, which I consider reasonable

• Like 1

8 hours ago, AlexCanada said:

This is probably your best bet but the choice of proper running shoes is limited and they are mostly the fashion trainers.

If you know what you want can you order online?

Edited by LongTimeLurker

Decathlon , I buy all my shoes from there. Very affordable French quality. 

Also the good thing about them they have big sizes up to 47 EU , difficult to find elsewhere in Thailand. 

The wife does marathons,recomends decathlon in Tesco ,n pattaya,cheap and good, actually i got a nice pair there,(not running ones) but for walking ,as when she trains i sometimes go along to walk,i find it very exilarating(lots of those exercising are young fit ladies,always a nice view at the rear) lol

Sent from my SM-A720F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

4 hours ago, balo said:

Decathlon , I buy all my shoes from there. Very affordable French quality. 

Also the good thing about them they have big sizes up to 47 EU , difficult to find elsewhere in Thailand. 

Do Nike’s New Shoes Give Runners an Unfair Advantage.

The shoes cushioned the feet of all three medalists in the men’s marathon at the Rio Olympics last summer. Later, in the fall, they were worn by the winners of major marathons in Berlin, Chicago and New York.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/08/sports/nikes-vivid-shoes-and-the-gray-area-of-performance-enhancement.html