New Oven Technology

wayned

I stream US news everyday and there is an ad that appears for a new technology oven that can go from 0 to 500 degrees in 30 seconds and can cook food twice as fast using "new pure light technology".  It refers to to a website www.brava.com but the only information that is available is that it is currently available in the US only and other releases will follow soon.  I assume that the message you I get is because of the Thailand IPN.  Does anybody have any info or another link about this?

Here you go, accessed the page by VPN, "printed" as a .pdf, not perfect but you can see the product:-

brava.pdf

It seems to be a development of an infrared / halogen oven and it's 5 bucks shy of a grand ????

Here's a page which should be accessible from Thailand

https://newatlas.com/brava-infrared-light-oven/55404/

From the linked page:-

Still, the Brava itself seems like a decent-enough product, even if it isn't as groundbreaking as the company's hype claims it to be. In any case, it's far more useful than a toaster that cooks messages into your bread.

Actually, the toaster looks more fun ????

toasteroid-3.jpg

Thanks, I googled  "pure light cooking technology" and there are many threads that explains it.  Sounds interesting but $$$$.  I'm still using my soon to be 21 year microwave that I bought when I came to stay.  I lived in Koh Samui and bought it on the mainland since there were no store here.  It didn't work out of the box, but shimming the door switch solved the problem and it's still working everyday, only for warming, rarely cooking anything other than a potato.

Archived