Taiwanese tourist praises Thailand and airport staff after getting her lost bag back

webfact

Taiwanese tourist praises Thailand and airport staff after getting her lost bag back

5pm.jpg

Picture: Sanook

A 23 year old Taiwanese tourist burst into tears of joy after getting her lost bag back at Suvarnabhumi airport. 

The tourist was on her first trip to the kingdom but will tell all her friends about Amazing Thailand, reported Sanook. 

Earlier the lady - who was not named in the story - had alerted the authorities after losing her bag in the carousel area. 

Deputy chief of airport operations Kittipong Kittikhajorn swung into action and CCTV was checked. 

It emerged that the lady had retrieved her bags from the carousel then left her shoulder bag on a seat while sorting out her possessions. The bag had subsequently fallen under the seat. 

There were valuables amounting to nearly 100,000 baht in the bag but all was returned safely to the lady.

She praised the airport staff saying she had a warm and fuzzy feeling about wonderful Thailand. 

She would definitely be telling all her friends back home to encourage them to visit. 

Source: Sanook

thai+visa_news.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-11-16
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, rkidlad said:

"I lost my bag at an airport in Bangkok and the staff there found it for me"

That's literally the story she will be telling her friends. 

But perhaps to be eclipsed by the one about the masturbating taxi driver, the trip to the jewellery factory, the near drowning or the 1 hour suspension on the faulty zip line?

Well thats it, I am cancelling my round the world luxury 5 star cruise and coming to Thailand for a holiday.What an amazing country and helpful staff.I think this story should be sent to all the Newspapers and Embassies in the world.This should turnaround the tourist drop in numbers in a heartbeat.

(ps where is a sarcastic emoji when you want one)