Is this the right price ?

The traveler

The genius Language School patong, quoted 45,000 baht + 5000baht every 3 months for extensions for the ED visa 1 year 200 hours lessons, I need to improve my English I’m not a native English speaker.

they had a picture on their Facebook profile with the price 25,000 baht, when I told them that they say it was only for learning Thai. 

Somebody here know the price or other school with decent teachers?

147633EF-14D0-45F0-9E3F-BB038BCC8E2B.png

I personally believe that the best way to improve one's language skills is simply to use the language. This applies naturally only after one have learned the basics.

Therefore here is your new English study plan.

Each evening, go to a pub. Order one beer and talk to the native English speakers for one hour.

Start to talk with Americans as their English is the simplest and easiest to understand. Once you feel comfortable, proceed to talk to the English. Try to find one who speaks BBC English. It's clear and yet you'll learn new words constantly. 

After few more months, you can put your English skills to the ultimate test. Talk with Scottish folks. If you can understand even half of what they say, I'd say, at that point, you are fluent in English.

12 minutes ago, oilinki said:

I personally believe that the best way to improve one's language skills is simply to use the language. This applies naturally only after one have learned the basics.

Therefore here is your new English study plan.

Each evening, go to a pub. Order one beer and talk to the native English speakers for one hour.

Start to talk with Americans as their English is the simplest and easiest to understand. Once you feel comfortable, proceed to talk to the English. Try to find one who speaks BBC English. It's clear and yet you'll learn new words constantly. 

After few more months, you can put your English skills to the ultimate test. Talk with Scottish folks. If you can understand even half of what they say, I'd say, at that point, you are fluent in English.

At what stage during this process will an ED Visa be issued?

24 minutes ago, rodentwarrior said:

At what stage during this process will an ED Visa be issued?

Considering the limitations of an ed visa, if the purpose of the study is the visa you're better of with tourist visa.

• Like 1