Earthquake in the making with arrival of 5G in Thailand

webfact

5 hours ago, Eligius said:

We should not be recklessly rushing forward into this technology, which could have serious negative implications for our health. Studies dating back to the 1970s (and more recent ones) indicate that such 'disruptive technology' is aptly named, as it can disrupt biological processes at the cellular level, causing damage both to skin, the blood, and the immune system (https://www.electricsense.com/12399/5g-radiation-dangers/).

Not really worried. The 1000 other bad habits I have will make me grow mushrooms faster than some radiation. Come to think of it, some DIY chemo might actually make me hang around longer.

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, Eligius said:

We should not be recklessly rushing forward into this technology, which could have serious negative implications for our health. Studies dating back to the 1970s (and more recent ones) indicate that such 'disruptive technology' is aptly named, as it can disrupt biological processes at the cellular level, causing damage both to skin, the blood, and the immune system (https://www.electricsense.com/12399/5g-radiation-dangers/).

We are already existing in a fog of cancer-causing and disease-promoting environmental pollution: adding yet another strand of potential dangers to the numerous threats to our health strikes me as very unwise indeed - and such 'disruptive technology' is not even needed!

That website that you shared contains a lot of bs and has only 1 purpose: creating income. 

As an electronic engineer I know that a lot of that site is bs. I don't say 5G is harmless. We know too less about that to make a real judgement yet.

Look at the facts: RF devices have increased tremendously the last decades, yet the people that died of cancer fell tremendously. 

If all those RF devices are bad and causing cancer, wouldn't you expect that the number of people to die from cancer increases 

Radiation

Radiation of certain wavelengths, called ionizing radiation, has enough energy to damage DNA and cause cancer. Ionizing radiation includes radon, x-rays, gamma rays, and other forms of high-energy radiation. Lower-energy, non-ionizing forms of radiation, such as visible light and the energy from cell phones and electromagnetic fields, do not damage DNA and have not been found to cause cancer.  

20181123_212558.jpg

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Eligius said:

We are already existing in a fog of cancer-causing and disease-promoting environmental pollution: adding yet another strand of potential dangers to the numerous threats to our health strikes me as very unwise indeed - and such 'disruptive technology' is not even needed!

This post will amuse 50-100 years from now.  Especially the last line.

12 hours ago, Cheops said:

That website that you shared contains a lot of bs and has only 1 purpose: creating income. 

As an electronic engineer I know that a lot of that site is bs. I don't say 5G is harmless. We know too less about that to make a real judgement yet.

Look at the facts: RF devices have increased tremendously the last decades, yet the people that died of cancer fell tremendously. 

If all those RF devices are bad and causing cancer, wouldn't you expect that the number of people to die from cancer increases 

Radiation

Radiation of certain wavelengths, called ionizing radiation, has enough energy to damage DNA and cause cancer. Ionizing radiation includes radon, x-rays, gamma rays, and other forms of high-energy radiation. Lower-energy, non-ionizing forms of radiation, such as visible light and the energy from cell phones and electromagnetic fields, do not damage DNA and have not been found to cause cancer.  

20181123_212558.jpg

30 billion US$ dollar later in the fight against cancer & still no cure

and if you are an MD and dare to say anything outside the book (radiation, chemo, cutting) you lose your license and might go to jail for it and never work again

there are lies, lies & statistics, some famous person said...

clinical trial from big pharma, where xyz is giving to 100 people and 1 person get a bit better than placebo and they call this a  100% increase in stead of the real 1 percent, but this is how to can operate, lie to you and you, the brainwashed zombie in the dark believes it all as you are happy with your football, ufc, beer, alcohol and pharma pills to make you live pain free or whatever , for another day, week, month ... dumbing down society really is in full effect where people do not question anything anymore ...Entertainment .... bread & games (roman times)

• Thanks 1

On 11/24/2018 at 10:34 AM, dickjones2018 said:

and if you are an MD and dare to say anything outside the book (radiation, chemo, cutting) you lose your license and might go to jail for it and never work again

there are lies, lies & statistics, some famous person said...

clinical trial from big pharma, where xyz is giving to 100 people and 1 person get a bit better than placebo and they call this a  100% increase in stead of the real 1 percent, but this is how to can operate, lie to you and you, the brainwashed zombie in the dark believes it all as you are happy with your football, ufc, beer, alcohol and pharma pills to make you live pain free or whatever , for another day, week, month ... dumbing down society really is in full effect where people do not question anything anymore ...Entertainment .... bread & games (roman times)

Man, what meds are you on? 

On 11/24/2018 at 10:34 AM, dickjones2018 said:

"We" spend over 100 billion a year on cancer drugs, that amount is expected to increase 50% in the next four years, so something doesn't add up?

So called cancer research/cure scams have taken in well over 90 billion!