Lecky fence control

Kwasaki

At fencer voltages even with the rod out capacitive coupling can give you a solid nip.

Remove the battery.

In my youth I did indeed pee on one (yes, you know aLL about it), evidently the swimmers were vitalised, five kids later I had a vasectomy.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Crossy said:

At fencer voltages even with the rod out capacitive coupling can give you a solid nip.

Remove the battery.

In my youth I did indeed pee on one (yes, you know aLL about it), evidently the swimmers were vitalised, five kids later I had a vasectomy.

Yeah I don't pee near the this fence. ????  Anyway is not on battery it's on 5/15 and if it gives a belt without earth why do I have to bother with an earthing rod connection. 

11 minutes ago, Kwasaki said:

Yeah I don't pee near the this fence. ????  Anyway is not on battery it's on 5/15 and if it gives a belt without earth why do I have to bother with an earthing rod connection. 

Try touching it when the earth is connected. Bigger whallop!

I am of course assuming you've not just connected the fence to the 5/15 directly.

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Crossy said:

Try touching it when the earth is connected. Bigger whallop!

I am of course assuming you've not just connected the fence to the 5/15 directly.

OK thanks. 

Could I get free barbecue chicken with direct 5/15 . ????

15 hours ago, tutsiwarrior said:

maybe better to get a vicious rabid dog to scare off intruders...plenty of them around for free...

'here, doggie doggie...'

The fence is to stop dogs many stray ones where our land is and fed by locals and let to breed.

Edited by Kwasaki