Marmite, Branston Pickle, Weetabix..., Fray Bentos

phazey

Sorry to re-awaken some dormant taste buds, and my apologies if this subject has already been discussed in this forum (must have been, I'm sure) BUT can anyone give an indication of where to buy: Marmite, Branston Pickle, Weetabix, Fray Bentos S&K Pies, Crumpets and Twiglets.

AND, can anyone else suggest some hard to find farang food that will be enjoyed by all our readers????

(I could really do with some Marmite on toast right now, followed by cheese on crumpet and a cup of tea - NOT bl00dy Lipton's, either).

Posted earlier, closed by G - alough technically right - it's *not* related to Thailand, the topic *was* related to expat life in thailand (it says so on the TV logo, right???) - I've just had most of this stuff brought back to me from the UK by a friend (especially looking forwardss to the FB pie) but i still think it's a valid question for the forum - WHERE THE ###### CAN WE BUY THIS FROM LOCALLY?! :o

And if that does not deem it suitable for the forum, then see it as an import question.

/me really does miss twiglets also, but i'm a walkers cheese & onion guy personally

I second your "Re-opened - because of demand".

Blame me for ignorance, as I do not really know what is Marmite, but obviously there is a demand by members to know where to find it in LOS.