Drink driving: designated drivers to wear stickers at company parties

webfact

Drink driving: designated drivers to wear stickers at company parties

2pm.jpg

Picture: Daily News

The head of the Don't Drive Drunk Foundation has announced a campaign to lower accidents resulting from drink driving at New Year.

Secretary Thaejing Siriphanich will be handing out stickers for drivers at big public and government functions to wear on their chests. 

The stickers will say: "No Drink I Drive".

It is hope this will stop them both giving into temptation and being plied with drinks by others. 

Thaejing hope this will mean less accidents. 

Source: Daily News

thai+visa_news.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-12-18

46 minutes ago, webfact said:

' . . . for drivers at big public and government functions to wear on their chests. . . . '

The stickers will say: "No Drink I Drive"

Government and public functions? . . . yes, you can bet there'll be more than a few wibly-wobly ones creeping quietly out of those piss-ups, before someone thinks to ask if they'd like a lift home.

And not to forget to jail, fine and impound any taxi driver refusing an errand or refusing the meter as by the law he should be hels responsible if any mishap occurs with a drunk seeking a taxi but ending up in taking his own car as all the official taxi rascals,  that evening either refused the run or refused to turn on the meter.... that's would be the only way to tame a bit the official bangkok (and rest of LOS) taxi scoundrels..(ok not all are  that bad ?) !

1 hour ago, Misterwhisper said:

How about a sticker that says "I am already drunk as a skunk. Please prevent me from driving." and pin that one to pretty

No worries pretty, my motocy is outside and i know a nice abandoned building around the corner...let's go!

Archived