SE tourist visa

1 hour ago, dougiemac57 said:

What about 3 SETV back to back or a Exemption after 2 back to back SETV?

I would not recommend entering through an airport if you have been in Thailand almost continually for over six months. Especially,, trying to enter visa exempt under those conditions would be a real risk. It would be OK if entering through most land borders.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Nathan1234 said:

then doing a visa run to get another SE tourist visa and extending that. Totalling 6 months. 

14 hours ago, Nathan1234 said:

I've visited this year already on a visa exempt but that shouldn't be a problem right? 

13 hours ago, Nathan1234 said:

Yeah in September 

I would enter via a friendly land-crossing on the 2nd SETV entry - Friendship Bridge coming back from Vientiane, for example. 

Coming in by air should be OK for the first SETV entry, assuming you don't have more longer-term/frequent stay-history in Thailand before your last Visa Exempt entry in September.

31 minutes ago, JackThompson said:

I would enter via a friendly land-crossing on the 2nd SETV entry - Friendship Bridge coming back from Vientiane, for example. 

Coming in by air should be OK for the first SETV entry, assuming you don't have more longer-term/frequent stay-history in Thailand before your last Visa Exempt entry in September.

Thanks ill keep that in mind and no i have been three times in the last 3 years but only for 2 weeks each time so nothing suspect

3 hours ago, Nathan1234 said:

Thanks ill keep that in mind and no i have been three times in the last 3 years but only for 2 weeks each time so nothing suspect

That travel-pattern should not raise any issues on your next entry.  It's the entry after that could (still unlikely) cause a problem at a troublesome checkpoint. 

In any case, always have 20K Baht worth of cash or travelers checks (not just plastic) when entering, as they can ask to see this.

Edited by JackThompson
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, JackThompson said:

That travel-pattern should not raise any issues on your next entry.  It's the entry after that could (still unlikely) cause a problem at a troublesome checkpoint. 

In any case, always have 20K Baht worth of cash or travelers checks (not just plastic) when entering, as they can ask to see this.

Thanks for the info my man ill keep it in mind