Tourist Visa for Isle of Man (British Isles)

hi guys, i am looking for information about a holiday visa for my wife. I am asking well in advance so i can hopefully sort it out. We are thinking of visiting my son at christmas 2019. As he lives in the Isle of Man, i know the British embassy has to contact immigration on the island, and they have to contact my son for verification that we will be staying with him. does anyone have any idea how long it takes for these things to be sorted out. And also the cost of the visa, and if we have to go to Bangkok to apply for it. Thanks in advance for any imformation.

I've taken the liberty of editing your title to reflect your circumstances.

Your wife will need to apply online via the UKVI website, after which she will need to travel to Bangkok to have her biometric details captured.

The British Embassy play no part of the decision making progress as applications are now considered in India, by UKVI staff, and it is they who would contact the Manx authorities.

No good worrying about processing times  or fees yet, next Christmas is a long way off and a lot can happen in twelve months.

https://www.gov.im/categories/travel-traffic-and-motoring/immigration/visa-application-forms-and-fees/

Archived