Urgent: Kidney Donor

GlobalNomad22

My cousin's 39 years old. She's been suffering from a kidney disease since 1993. She had a transplant in 1995. Unfortunately, a zist developed on the kidney and it had to be removed instantly. She's been living since with a lot of pain and is now unable to walk or even sit. She is currently going through daily-haemodialysis. However, her condition is getting worse and worse. My cousin has applied for several donor programs in Thailand. She's been waiting for more than 4 years now but there's still no sign of a donor. The doctor says she might not make it through this year if she gets no kidney transplant.

We really need help. This is urgent.

Please mail me to (snip, pls use PM function) if you know any people who are willing to help.

Every help is appreciated.

Thank you in advanced.

Christine

Edited by Boo
Please do not post personal email or telephone numbers

Was a report also on the news in the UK last week about a guy goign to pakistan & getting one too. I am not going to debate the morality of it but it is totally legal & becoming an increasingly popular option. Cost was approx 10k GBP

My cousin's 39 years old. She's been suffering from a kidney disease since 1993. She had a transplant in 1995. Unfortunately, a zist developed on the kidney and it had to be removed instantly. She's been living since with a lot of pain and is now unable to walk or even sit. She is currently going through daily-haemodialysis. However, her condition is getting worse and worse. My cousin has applied for several donor programs in Thailand. She's been waiting for more than 4 years now but there's still no sign of a donor. The doctor says she might not make it through this year if she gets no kidney transplant.

We really need help. This is urgent.

Please mail me to (snip, pls use PM function) if you know any people who are willing to help.

Every help is appreciated.

Thank you in advanced.

Christine