More Americans blame Trump for government shutdown: Reuters/Ipsos poll

webfact

10 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Funny -- a strong majority of Americans voted for the one lady that was actually qualified for the job. 

You guys seem pretty proud of that, according to Wiki, Hillary did have 64,853,514 vs Trump with               62, 984,828, but what you also failed to mention, is that with one example, Hillary won California by 4,269,978. If we removed that one state, Trump would have the popular vote. That's one of the purposes of the Electoral College(I'm pretty sure Hillary knew about that before the election), and people like me aren't living on the whim of a Liberal state.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_United_States_presidential_election

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Opl said:

Image associée

They should take Trump to the place on the border where he had the "demo" walls built and show him how easy it is to get to the top of the wall using a ladder.  When he got to the top they should remove the ladder and not put it back until he agreed to end the shutdown.  Of course, being Trump, he just might convince himself that he could fly and take to the air!  when he landed I coild think of a nursery rime that would aptly describe his predicament!

Boy old Donald sure has us looking at his border fiasco instead of his campaign finance felonies let’s see if the underling got 3 yrs that means under standard practices Donald should get 9 yrs for directing him to do so you know all said and done they need to article 25 the guy before he wrecks the country

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

On 12/28/2018 at 2:25 AM, dapperdan said:

Without the wall USA will be overrun by illegal immigrants from all over the world including terrorists. Any fool can go under or over over the measly barrier that serves the southern border. Shutting down the government is a great idea if it prods the House and Congress to provide the funding for a decent wall.  We're being invaded by criminals, uneducated people looking for a handout, terrorists, drug smugglers and people of that ilk.  Thank you President Trump for standing up to the never ending abuse of the media. Don't give up, give in or back down from the fools. Build That Wall !

I do not know if you noticed but the USA has huge long sea borders, And a huge border with Canada. The Mexican One is the shorted. Is it Immigrants you wish to stop or just non white Ones?