SEO/Web Help For Hobby Website?

OliverKlozerof

I have a website that I created as a hobby. I sell a few digital products but only make US$10–50/mo from it. It would be nice if I could make more from it, but if that never happens, it's not a big deal. (I'm semi retired, live simply on limited savings.) I'm wondering if there isn't someone in BKK (I'm in Upper Sukhumvit), who knows something about SEO/Web design who might be able to give me some tips on how to improve my site. (Not someone who targets rich companies with important sites, and I'm not expecting a full blown, thorough audit.) I made the site myself and I know it's not at all up to current standards. I've been told it would probably be better to make it over in WP, for example. Not sure I want to go to that extent, maybe just try to make some improvements to current code. I'll get some current books, etc. to study. But I'd be willing to pay something, or barter guitar lessons or Apple software help or English lessons (my three former careers), to the right person. Thx, DP

The OP should remain open to the possibility that SEO isn't the best answer.

There are zillions of YouTubes out there on how to increase sales through various methods.  SEO is one of them.  But also including offering some influential YouTubers or Instagrammers a few bucks to give a favorable mention of their products in a video that may be seen by hundreds, thousands, or tens of thousands of viewers who have indicated an interest in that kind of product just by watching a related video.

I'm not going to pretend to know what's best for the OP and his particular product, segment and situation.  But I do know that I fell waaaaay behind in the internet sales game after just a few years of being inactive.  Tech is moving on very quickly, with millenials moving on with it.  There are some amazing explanations available for free on YouTube.  (And a lot of garbage, but that's life- if it was easy, everyone would be an interweb zillionaire)