Does He Want To Get Into My Pants?

Beaming

I know an american guy for 4 years. We haven't seen each other only chat on messenger.He is an expat outside US. I'm Thai but studying abroad. Can your guys give me any ideahow I know he only wants to get into my pants or he really loves me?

I know an american guy for 4 years. We haven't seen each other only chat on messenger.He is an expat outside US. I'm Thai but studying abroad. Can your guys give me any ideahow I know he only wants to get into my pants or he really loves me?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Smarty pants

You are Thai, probably size 24.

He is American, probably size 46.

He probably loves you, as getting into your pants would be impossible

Quote,

Why not send him a pair to see if they will fit him.

................................................................................

................................................................................

But please make sure before you send them, they dont have skid marks, it does tend to put us gentleman off. :o

Are you serious!!!!!!

because im a well respected english gentleman i shall give you some enightening advice.

this american only wants you for sex, and there is know doubt about that at all.

but considering all is equal in this fine world of ours, i must say that you must accomodate him. :D

with respect, :o

terence

because im a well respected english gentleman :D

terence

Holy sh1t terry. Thats a contender for 2007 joke of the year :D:D

When you get back over here I will educate you over the intricasies of behaving like an English Gentleman, over a couple of beers :o

Quote,

But please make sure before you send them, they dont have skid marks, it does tend to put us gentleman off. :o

She said pants, not panties. If he wanted to wear those, that would be a totally different story.

Quote,

She said pants, not panties. If he wanted to wear those, that would be a totally different story.

You are confusing British English with American English.

because im a well respected english gentleman :D

terence

Holy sh1t terry. Thats a contender for 2007 joke of the year :D:D

When you get back over here I will educate you over the intricasies of behaving like an English Gentleman, over a couple of beers :o

oh jack,

ive just let urine flow into my underpants as you have humoured me so.

its amazing what posting away on thai visa can do for ones sole. :D

because i am such a gentleman now, i must ask you, very politely of course , to please address me by my correct title.

that being, " terence."

when i arrive back in bangkok in may, i shall take you up on your offer of a social alchoholic beverage.

but i must inform you, i am only good for 15 pints of the lovely brown ale before i pass out. :o

if this is agreeable with you we could possibly meet at the rambuttri inn. :bah:

i wish you a happy day. :bah:

terence

Wow, only February and we already have a strong contender for the "Dumbest Post Of The Year" title!

Thanks for your words.

++ I don't think my title is a silly question if compared with "How to know if a Thai GF use you for money?" or "Why a successful intelligent Farang marry a bar girl?"

++ We have never ever met. Whenever we talk he always turn to something about sex... We both live in different countries and we will meet in the third country. I just want you guy to know how you will behave with a girl who you really want to be in long term realationship.

Thanks for your words.

++ I don't think my title is a silly question if compared with "How to know if a Thai GF use you for money?" or "Why a successful intelligent Farang marry a bar girl?"

++ We have never ever met. Whenever we talk he always turn to something about sex... We both live in different countries and we will meet in the third country. I just want you guy to know how you will behave with a girl who you really want to be in long term realationship.

Well if the convo always leads to sex, well I think that should tell you his intentions. :o