For Real? Legal? Work Permit? Scam?

clicked on the ad. at the top of the forum page and got this.

You can easily find some clever ways to work in Thailand or anywhere else for that matter with only an internet connection and some spare time.

Read on and I will show you how I pulled off this life changing miracle.

Work in Thailand

Quit your crappy 9-5 job and live and Work in Thailand Today...

Hi my name is Miles Thomas. First let me say Thailand is an amazing place to live, travel or work, but this system will really work anywhere. I make reference to Thailand but that is merely because it relates to my situation. If you ARE a traveler then this system WILL work for you. I thought it would be impossible to do what I have accomplished here in only the last 2 years. I figured it would be hard to get employment, there would be visa issues, and work permits would be expensive and tedious to arrange. You would be amazed at how easy it is if you have a steady income. Living in another country or traveling is a really wonderful experience for anyone. Imagine doing it with complete financial stability and choosing how much, where, and when you worked.

Every morning when I wake up I am still shocked at how easy it was...

About 2 years ago I was working for a software development firm back in Vancouver, Canada. I remember wondering how I had disintegrated into a cubicle monkey pounding out code all day long, for just enough money to get by, with little to no interest in my work. A coworker friend of mine (Thanks Alan!) used to show me pictures of his trips to Thailand which he managed to do 4-5 times a year. None of my colleagues, myself included, could fathom how this guy was able to take these exotic holidays to the Land of Smiles on such an average Joe’s salary. Even more bizarre was the fact that in these photos he seemed to be living a lavish lifestyle and was covered in beautiful Thai women.

Six months pass and Alan is sporting a new SUV, new condo, new gadgets of every kind, and an amazingly hot Thai girlfriend who I swear just stepped out of Penthouse magazine. Now hey listen, I’m not stupid so you know I am grilling Alan daily on how he is able to pull this off. The only bone he ever throws me is ‘The internet dude! What else?’ Finally at a coffee break he drops the bomb on all of us - ‘Hey guys I’m quitting my job and moving to travel and work in Thailand!’ On the way out the door Alan whispers two words to me that I will never forget because they changed my life forever…

Online Surveys

Sound stupid? Well it’s a fact, virtually every major company on the planet is data mining the snot out of everyone and anyone they can right now. Why? Because it helps them to target customers, demographics and, yep you guessed it, make them more money. More importantly they do it because it works.

Alright its 6:00am as I am writing this so I will cut to the chase for you. Alan passed me two words that changed my life and I will be ‘passing it forward’ to you now. I moved to live in Thailand 6 months after Alan did and just surpassed him in monthly income generated from taking free online surveys. I am making anywhere from $5 - $75 for every survey I take. If I have some time to kill I commit myself to a focus group for a couple hours and make anywhere from $50 - $150 per hour. Yeah that’s right! $150 FREAKING US DOLLARS PER HOUR. On Sunday evening I chill out with one of my exotic girlfriends and watch movie trailers through my home theatre system (paid for by taking surveys). This hard work earns me anywhere from $4 - $25 per hour. I swear I am not making this up. Of course you don't have to move to Thailand to do this but...

Doing Online Surveys you can work in Thailand or anywhere!

Sometimes I wake up and ask myself ‘Is this really happening or am I dreaming’? A typical day begins with a cup of java, a 20 minute survey, and a $29 dollar profit. You have to remember that in Thailand $29 US is roughly $1160 Thai baht. You can have a party all weekend long on an island with your friends with $1160 baht - I am not joking! I don’t even want to tell you what kinds of things you can buy for $1000 baht in Thailand – It’s a truly amazing and wonderful place. Anyways, you can be anywhere and do this, and it’s ridiculously addicting making this much money for something so simple.

Here is an example invitation to take an online survey (NOTE: This is an authentic invitation example from one of my survey providers):

Here is an actual example of a typical online survey. (NOTE: This is an actual survey much like the type you will soon be able to access yourself online.)

And best of all here is what compensation for your time and labor looks like:

So that’s it. I’ve been on a permanent vacation now for 2 years. I do 2 or 3 surveys a day when I need some extra cash, and the rest of the time I travel around Thailand, or hang out online. I’m literally working from a beach 6 months of the year. The funniest part of all of this is the work is totally interesting. Most of the topics are things I really have an opinion on, like software piracy, cutting edge products or new internet web sites. The bottom line is it has changed my life and I know for a fact that it will work for literally anyone.

If you have an opinion, and you have an internet connection, you WILL make money!

These are THE BEST online survey websites on the internet. These sites are relatively new but they may not always be accepting memberships. There has been literally a flood of people signing up to take these online surveys and it is only fair to keep the numbers down so everyone has plenty to do. To get invited to surveys there is a membership fee of $34.95 for any of the providers below. I know what you're thinking 'Awww I don't wanna buy anything!' - Well snap out of it because you will easily make back every penny of your fee by taking 2 or 3 surveys. I recouped my costs in less than 40 minutes. This is too easy!

Survey Scout - These guys are my top performer and I have made more money with them than anyone. This is because their admin area (where you find survey offers) is always updated and FULL of good jobs. I made $120 US/hour one Sunday afternoon for phone surveys. It doesn't get much easier than that.

Surveys Platinum - A super performer. Why? Because their surveys are always really interesting so I do a couple every day. They also have a whole section of bonus material where you can get paid to shop, drive a car and read emails.

Amazing Offers - These guys pay really well. They even have opportunities where you get sent products to test and then you get to keep them. They have a great deal of survey takers making $1500 - $3000 USD/month. I know because I am one of them. They also have a guarantee.

Get Paid to Surveys - Another rock solid and tested program. You get paid to watch movie trailers with these guys. Also you get a free vacation certificate good for 3 days and 2 nights in your choice of 26 resort destinations including Hawaii, Mexico, Las Vegas, or Bangkok! And it actually works.

Paid Surveys Online - My mom prefers this one best as she got a free airline ticket just for signing up. She is retired and has a lot of spare time. In her first day she made more money than she had ever made working her regular teaching job. She was and still is flabbergasted. Check these guys out.

Top 5

Survey Sites

Rate for Surveys  Rate for Focus Groups  Companies Listed  Money Back Guarantee                                                                                One Time Fee 

Survey Scout *  $5 - $120  $50 - $250  400  90 days                   $34.95 

Surveys Platinum *  $4 - $150  $50 - $250  400  90 days             $34.95 

Amazing Offers  $5 - $75  $50- $150  300  90 days                      $34.95 

Get Paid to Surveys $5 - $100  $20 - $175  275  90 days              $34.97 

Paid Surveys Online $5 - $75  $50 - $150  300  90 days               $29.99 

* Highly Recommended

You might be asking yourself,

'Miles, if you can make this kind of dough doing online surveys, why would you be telling everyone about it? What's in it for you?'

The answer is simple. The online survey industry is quite new and it is proving itself to big businesses as a necessary marketing and deployment tool. Companies can save millions by asking large groups of consumers the right questions. Before the internet exploded businesses conducted surveys like these in board rooms and hotels and they were hard to gain entrance to. As long as there are people taking surveys and working in focus groups there will always be a demand for that valuable data. By getting others interested in taking advantage of this opportunity I am guaranteeing myself future work. And hey besides, these big corporations interested in your opinion are getting mega rich - Let them pay you for a change instead of you always paying them!

Good luck,

Miles J. Thomas

UPDATE: Here are some recent commissions for taking online surveys and participating in focus groups for a single week. These are taken from a single company from above! (may 2004)

APR 23: $47.00

APR 24: $79.00

APR 25: $101.00

APR 26: $97.00

APR 27: $246.00

APR 28: $277.00

APR 29: $177.00

----------------------

TOTAL:  $1024.00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Copyright © 2000-2004 work-in-thailand.com. Hands off!

I Love Google!

Check out some related sites: ThailandPage.com | Thailand Search Engine | bangkoktonight.com | teach in Thailand | thaivisa.com | bangkokfarang.com | ethailand.com | pjscuba.com

sounds too good to be true, therefore is too good to be true.?? right ?

but it got my interest.

anybody done this...... and got paid for it.

don't thai visa have any control over the ads that are placed at the top of the pages?

or is it a case of if you are gullible enough to believe him then you deserve to lose 35 dollars?

but he doesn't know much about thailand........

You can have a party all weekend long on an island with your friends with 1160 baht - I am not joking! I don’t even want to tell you what kinds of things you can buy for 1000 baht in Thailand –

It's most likely to be for real,

In the past I've earned money from "pay per" deals, although

if you're serious about earning money online I would no

longer take this route, as there are better, and more residual

ways to go about it.

:o

Paul

don't thai visa have any control over the ads that are placed at the top of the pages?

Yes, we can. I have now blocked this particular scammer ads from showing up on thaivisa.com (and also blocked them from a cluster of other thailand related websites.)

Sounded great so I registered.Funnily enough it isnt quite like Mr.Thomas would have us believe.

Whats the catch?

1) if you dont live in the US or Canada most of the survey sites wont let you register .I spent hours trying to register with dozens of companies which they highly recommended and only 1 would accept me.Their claim to make back your stake in the first hour seems a little optimistic.

So I could get to try a survey I made up an adress etc and got sent a pay to do survey pretty quickly.Sadly it wasnt one of the ones Mr.Thomas gets that pays $150.This one offered $2.It was boring,took 15 minutes and was about what telecoms company you use and general questions about where you live.At the end a thank you message for doing their survey but also an apology for not being able to pay the $2 !!

Why dont you thaivisa guy take a look for yourselves.If you check out

http://fun1.mysurvey.com/join/join.asp?r=555091&LID=57545aaa

you will see one of the companies you are advised to join to be sent the surveys.The list of these companies is what is being sold for $40US

As for me I am bored with it and will try for the 40bucks back to my paypal account after 90 days?Anyone else faired better?###### it sounded tempting though.Ill get you Miles Thomas LOL

It doesn't take too long on google to find all kinds of compalints like this one which is in regard to one of the companies miles is promoting. I think this is the real picture. You're not going to get a penthouse pet and you're not going to sit on a beach making thousands of dollars a month. You are, however, likely to receive cookies.

In the defense of poor miles, of course it would be expected that different people would have different levels of success. But it seems that most people do not end up making thoudsands of dollars a month. Is miles one of the lucky few? i don't know, but I have my doubts...

http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ripoff89320.htm

Survey Scout is a Rip-Off...no doubt about it!

I joined survey scout a couple of months ago and spent considerable time joining about 100 survey/research sites that are listed in their database. After 2 months I have been entered into a number of cash prize draws and received a box of cookies to sample for one of the companies clients....wow!! Survey scout is misleading people about realistic earnings you can make.

Here are a few facts.

1. Many of the sites they list are repeated on other pages in their database.

2. They have nowhere near the number of companies listed on their site.They claim to have about 400 in their database...more like about 200 or so.

3.Many of the links are for companies not available in your area.

4.Many are based in Australia and England and available only to their residents.

5.Very few companies pay cash for completed surveys.When you do receive an offer for a paid survey they fill up so fast(as in a few hrs)that you are told the survey if full.

The opening line "make $5 to $25 cash at home in your pajamas" should tell you it's a come on.I joined anyway taking a chance.I'm only out $34.95 but when you add up all the suckers like myself that have joined that site it adds up to the owner of that company laughing all the way to the bank.

I plan on emailing them to tell them off but realise it will be essentially a waste of time.

Save your money people for something legitimate!

Ed - Whitby, Ontario

Canada