The Donz Got Hitched

Donz

oh donz,

you are such a lucky fellow to pull a lovely thai girl, who is financially well connected , close to royalty and free of the encumbrance of a poor sick buffalo. :o

you may well have many a poster crying in there chang, asking themselves, " where have i gone wrong "

may you be a generous fellow " MR donz" and donate some financial relieve to the charity that is to be known as, " terence."

may you have peace and much bedroom gymnastics in your married life. :D

terence.

I feel this news could have been released a little more gently so as to slowly acclimatise the many many punters that still felt they had a 'chance' of your affections.

Both Terry and GH have PMed me in tears and Kayo and LBD have been put on suicide watch ... :D

Congrats Donz and let us know where the Bangers stagnight pissup is going to be as Terry said he will send along a load of his favourite katoys ...:o

I feel this news could have been released a little more gently so as to slowly acclimatise the many many punters that still felt they had a 'chance' of your affections.

Both Terry and GH have PMed me in tears and Kayo and LBD have been put on suicide watch ... :D

Congrats Donz and let us know where the Bangers stagnight pissup is going to be as Terry said he will send along a load of his favourite katoys ...:D

MR donz,

my self ( an english gentleman ) , the good reverend " DAVID J TAYLER ", and his lovely assistants, ( the david j tayler, amdidextrous tag team girls ) :D will be available to join hands in celebrating your 2nd wedding in the good city of bangkok.

all donations will be collected by my good self, and distributed to underprivilaged fund for " terence." :o

thank you very much :D

terence

My congratulations to Mr. and Ms. Donz. Hope you will be happy ever after. :o

Btw. What's on the Wedding Menue?

Shark fin soup? Maybe goose liver (foie gras) and some frog's leg? Or a more asian speciality like very fresh monkey brain? :D