Jump to content

Report When In Thailand On Visa Exempt 30 Days???

Recommended Posts

I am wondering that if I come to Thailand (swedish) on a 30 day VISA excempt, do i have to report via TM28/TM30??

is that really true.??


Appreciate your input guys...



Edited by metisdead
All caps removed from topic title.
Link to post
Share on other sites

The owner, house-master, possessor or hotel/guesthouse manager should report your stay using the TM.30.


The only way you could be considered responsible for the TM.30 is if you were the owner or tennant of the place you’re staying at.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Create New...