Question about 800,000 Baht For Retirement

NCC1701A

1 minute ago, NCC1701A said:

Boom wanted my ATM PIN in case I needed to go to the hospital one day. She is very thoughtful.   

Has she had you write your own obituary so that you are not embarrassed by her and her families poor english skills?  ????????  She sounds so thoughtful like that.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, dontoearth said:

Has she had you write your own obituary so that you are not embarrassed by her and her families poor english skills?  ????????  She sounds so thoughtful like that.

she loves me and can't even go there.  

10 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

Sorry a lot of this has nothing to do with the bank thing, but I stopped my health insurance payments to start making the car payments.

I'm not taking your post seriously but as for Thai banks have kept large sums of bahts all year round for marriage extensions the A/C has never been a problem.

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

Sorry this is a really long way to get ideas of what to do with the money.   

Gold and diamonds, she will love you even more if you give her big face with her friends. Lash out a bit, love isn't cheap in Thailand! 

• Haha 1

I think I know her and her sister !
I was looking for a place to park near the Sofitel and she came over and introduced herself and her sister, i was amazed that sisters had the same first name !!

Anyway the traffic started to move and i had to drive on so didn’t get chance to chat more.

She sounds like a keeper !

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Gracas said:

Is Booms grandmother still available ?

Available for what I wonder!

Are you going to explain "grandfathering" the retirement money rules to her or just going to add your donation to the family pot of gold?

Edited by scottiejohn
  • Haha 1