Why Do Farang Only Date Thai Girls With Dark Skin?

SeanBangkok

hello,

how come i never see any farang dating thai girls with white skin? i think the white skinned girls look better, and they all seem very interested in dating me. i went to the mall today and seven girls approached me and gave me their phone numbers.

do farang only like dark skinned girls? i dont get why i am the only farang i ever see with a thai girl with white skin.

hello,

how come i never see any farang dating thai girls with white skin? i think the white skinned girls look better, and they all seem very interested in dating me. i went to the mall today and seven girls approached me and gave me their phone numbers.

do farang only like dark skinned girls? i dont get why i am the only farang i ever see with a thai girl with white skin.

You really are a .........

hello,

..<deleted>

hello,

Because, once you go dark, you will never go bark. :o

hello,

Maybe the seven where on a works outing from local mental hospital and touting for business.

Hope you soon recover and regain a normal life and perspective

Just a thought but:

I would think it is very unusual to have seven blind Thai’s altogether,

especially Albino?

hello,

..<deleted>

You are a complete <deleted>!, are you sure those 'white skinned females' weren't katoeys? :o