TM28/30 Jomtien.

There have been many topics covering this subject but are they still enforcing it riddidly at Jomtien ?

My scenario is 3 years ago I moved address unfortunately I didn’t know I had too report to Immigration within 24 hours to inform them. When I did they were going too fine me but eventually let me off and told me to get the owner to come too Jomtien, I did but I don’t know if she ever did.

I leave Thailand every 3 months less than 90 days so I have never been to Jomtien again, the owner lives in Germany and has no idea as and when I leave and return too Thailand.

i need to extend my 90 Day Single Entry Visa by 7 days, I am concerned I will be fined, the alternative is too use an Agent, 3 different Agents have quoted 4000 Baht to do this so it’s a big mark up considering the fee is only 1900 Baht.

The fine for tm30 could be 1000. Reports of different amounts. Also some offices strict some not. Did you do tm28 for change of address when you were at jomtien io. Personally I would ask the agent if he can do the extension and clear up tm30 situation for 4k. 

BTW its up to you to do the tm30 when its required. 

Edited by DrJack54
Error

55 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

The fine for tm30 could be 1000. Reports of different amounts. Also some offices strict some not. Did you do tm28 for change of address when you were at jomtien io. Personally I would ask the agent if he can do the extension and clear up tm30 situation for 4k. 

BTW its up to you to do the tm30 when its required. 

Is the TM30 not the responsibility of the owner ?

I have done the TM 28 when I moved into the house over 2 years ago, I have the receipt in my Passport ?