Large Condom Wanted

TBWG

Hi

Anyone know where I can locate a supply of large condom's in the Buriram area :o

By condom I mean a jacket job for keeping my beer cool! Small condoms for small bottles are readily available in Pattaya etc but large ones for the pint plus bottles are few and far between. :D

Someone is missing out on a ad marketing opportunity here, anyway any info appreciated?

For my address for any large deliveries of free beer please PM me :D

TBWG :D

Hi

Anyone know where I can locate a supply of large condom's in the Buriram area :o

By condom I mean a jacket job for keeping my beer cool! Small condoms for small bottles are readily available in Pattaya etc but large ones for the pint plus bottles are few and far between. :D

Someone is missing out on a ad marketing opportunity here, anyway any info appreciated?

Hi Dave

I use one of those large white metal boxes that plug into the electric and turn the insides cold.Been out a while now ! Oh. it may involve getting up for re-fills though (if the wife's not around)

p.s. dont put it near your new water heater.

Regards

:D

Dave

1. Take a nice comfortable chair and put it next to your fridge.

2. Have a zip once in a while and put the bottle back into the fridge.

3. repeat 2.

4. An extra advantage is that, once you open the door, you'll have a fresh cool breeze.

5. Make sure you've enough beer in the fridge.

Cheers!

LaoPo

Hi

Hi TBWG

Here is something what i have for 0.64L Bottles

This is something what i got back in -98 from Phuket, company was in Khoen Kaen, few yrs back i tried to call them but they have moved and no one seems to know to where, it's easy to maneuver even after 6-10 Chang’s as it's has strong handle and liquid fluid case what I keep in frost box can keep beer cold enough abt 1hr, but not even .64L bottle last that long..if it’s dos, then u are drinking from too big bottles…..

There is some ones in the market i have seen but in Bkk, of course you can when you get your hands to your friends diving suite and you happen to have pair of scissors in your back pocket,, make sure you take piece off from back side......

[att

chment=25488:DSC04765_resize.JPG][attachme

t=25490:DSC04767_resize.JPG]

Innovative:

post-32485-1172626897_thumb.jpg

:D

Macb

thats cool pic and good on that is one can line up the up to 4 beers there..only minor problem,, how to drink it same and same time keep it cool,,,that might need some pipe work.... :o

Hi

TBWG :bah:

Hi TBWG

Here is something what i have for 0.64L Bottles

This is something what i got back in -98 from Phuket, company was in Khoen Kaen, few yrs back i tried to call them but they have moved and no one seems to know to where, it's easy to maneuver even after 6-10 Chang’s as it's has strong handle and liquid fluid case what I keep in frost box can keep beer cold enough abt 1hr, but not even .64L bottle last that long..if it’s dos, then u are drinking from too big bottles…..

There is some ones in the market i have seen but in Bkk, of course you can when you get your hands to your friends diving suite and you happen to have pair of scissors in your back pocket,, make sure you take piece off from back side......

[att

chment=25488:DSC04765_resize.JPG][attachme

t=25490:DSC04767_resize.JPG]

Thanks guys

Some useful suggestions and ideas here!!!

Like MarcoH's job looks real cool :D However I am still no nearer getting one. The idea is that I have something easily transportable so I can carry it on my bike trips for use on the frequent refreshment stops. :D

Guess I'll have to do some more searching next time i'm in BKK. In the meantime I'll just have to drink quicker!!!

TBWG :bah:

Hey TBWG,

I know that when I stopped in and had a few cold ones with Richard and Ting in Ubon they had some large beer condoms. I commented on them and he said that he got them from the beer lady that supplies his place. PM him and maybe he can hook you up or at least point in the right direction. I think his login is wrongway or something based on his place Wrongway Cafe.

Good luck.

Mike in Seattle

Edited by oceanrover

Yo TBWG,

Can't help you in Buriram but for sure in Pattaya Foodland in Pattaya Klang (Central) usually carry loads.......in fact I brought 24 of them 4 weeks ago for Ludo's TimeOut Bar. I am going there next week if you wish me to pick you some up..............I will keep them at home and you can call in when passing............... :o .......RayBan

Yo TBWG,

Can't help you in Buriram but for sure in Pattaya Foodland in Pattaya Klang (Central) usually carry loads.......in fact I brought 24 of them 4 weeks ago for Ludo's TimeOut Bar. I am going there next week if you wish me to pick you some up..............I will keep them at home and you can call in when passing............... :D .......RayBan

Hi Rayban

Thanks for the offer, I'll give MacB's suggestion a whirl as I have to go to Buriram tomorrow.

If I have no luck i'll get back to you and take you up on your offer.

Thanks again to everyone for their input.

TBWG :o

PS Iam pleased to report that whilst I am typing this it is raining the proverbial cats & dogs here in Satuk, we need it and it might clear the air :D

T.B.W.G.....................................I might have just the thing for you in a large Condom. It has three bedrooms, two bathrooms, European kitchen & sun balcony. Let me know if you're interested. :D

Hi Lampy

I think that there has been a misunderstanding somewhere along the line :o But could be interested if it has a large beer cellar? :D

What about this idea :D

Works a treat, exactly what you asked for :D

But a pain in the butt having to roll it on and off when you want a drink :D

post-11518-1172674388_thumb.jpg

Hi Daddy

A great idea, but being a cheap Charlie I would wish to use the condom. Bearing in mind that I am a wee bit challenged in that area a cold condom would only exacerbate the problem :o

Yo TBWG,

Can't help you in Buriram but for sure in Pattaya Foodland in Pattaya Klang (Central) usually carry loads.......in fact I brought 24 of them 4 weeks ago for Ludo's TimeOut Bar. I am going there next week if you wish me to pick you some up..............I will keep them at home and you can call in when passing............... :D .......RayBan

Hi Rayban

Have failed abysmally :o in my quest will PM you.

2. add ice :D

Heathen!

burn2.jpg

You mis understand sir :o

My advice was for the tall bloke with glasses (who comes from a country where warm beer is the norm) :D

Adding ice to any beer is a sin incomprehensible :D

Something I would never do :D

There are lots of old flip flops lying around Issan houses. Find one for the sole and another to wrap around the beer. Cut them into the right shapes, a circle and rectangle of course. Buy that 11 baht super chang glue and fix them together and you're ready. If you are someone who walks around with a beer in their hand wherever they are (incomprehensibly rambling on about things) leave the plastic strips on the flip flop on as a handguard to keep the beer from falling out of your hand as you stumble around the house. best of luck

T.B.W.G.....................................I might have just the thing for you in a large Condom. It has three bedrooms, two bathrooms, European kitchen & sun balcony. Let me know if you're interested. :D

Hi Lampy

I think that there has been a misunderstanding somewhere along the line :o But could be interested if it has a large beer cellar? :D

No mate..........seriously. Upstairs in Friendship supermarket Pattaya is where we buy ours.