CSI actress Lisa Sheridan found dead at her home aged 44

snoop1130

CSI actress Lisa Sheridan found dead at her home aged 44

dfgd.JPG

Lisa Sheridan has been reportedly found dead at her New Orleans home, aged 44. The CSI actress' managers told People magazine of her passing on Wednesday.

"We all loved Lisa very much and are devastated by the loss we all feel," he said.

"She passed away Monday morning, at home, in her apartment in New Orleans. We are waiting for a coroners report on cause of death."

"The family has unequivocally confirmed that this is not a suicide. Any suggestion to the contrary is absolutely, 100 per cent unfounded," he continued.

Full Story: https://www.aol.co.uk/2019/02/28/csi-actress-lisa-sheridan-found-dead-at-her-home-aged-44/

• Sad 1

19 minutes ago, quandow said:

That's a really stupid, cheap shot. Politicizing someone's death - you should be ashamed of yourself.

RIP Lisa Sheridan, you will be missed.

Indeed.

But then there are many stupid,cheap shot posters on the internet.

I often wonder whether the internet exists wholy and solely for them.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Snow Leopard said:

The reason is that you can say what you want to who you want on the internet is because it's basically anonymous. If you said the same things in a public place like a bar you would probably be finding out what the inside of an ambulance looks like. 

Spot on.

But then,saying things publicly takes courage (and perhaps a little foolhardiness) whilst anonymity breeds sleaziness..

That is why I have always liked 'To Kill A Mockinbird" by Harper Lee-the steady courage to state your views to others who know you.Some will stand and some will fall..

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Odysseus123 said:

Spot on.

But then,saying things publicly takes courage (and perhaps a little foolhardiness) whilst anonymity breeds sleaziness..

That is why I have always liked 'To Kill A Mockinbird" by Harper Lee-the steady courage to state your views to others who know you.Some will stand and some will fall..

Courage yes for sure. Thought and Tact as well perhaps? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Odysseus123 said:

????..

Perhaps...

You just see so much social media contact and messenger apps these days. I wonder if people will be able to communicate with each other, open and honestly in 50 years time. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Snow Leopard said:

You just see so much social media contact and messenger apps these days. I wonder if people will be able to communicate with each other, open and honestly in 50 years time. 

I prefer to communicate over the internet.

So does my gf and all my children.

No need to go out any more, you can sit at home in comfort.

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Odysseus123 said:

Indeed.

But then there are many stupid,cheap shot posters on the internet.

I often wonder whether the internet exists wholy and solely for them.

Like  Lady GaGA said on a recent interview ...social media is the toilet of the internet

Lack of details probably means this is suicide or accidental OD RIP

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Snow Leopard said:

I should think not.

I have these lively discussions with a 23year old who is smart,thoughtful and intelligent.

But even she admits that she basically operates in a language circumscribed by 

her "facebook" or "twitter" world.

To do her justice-we had a discussion about " secede" rather than "succeed" last week-she had never heard of Abraham Lincoln (Fillipina/Italian/Australian.)

It will be a barebones language in 20 years-stripped of imagery,metaphor and imagination.

The reason is that you can say what you want to who you want on the internet is because it's basically anonymous. If you said the same things in a public place like a bar you would probably be finding out what the inside of an ambulance looks like. 

And your comment about the inside of an ambulance is another anonymous posting, right?

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

3 hours ago, IAMHERE said:

Must be a liberal; if she was a conservative there'd be all sorts of sordid details in this report.

What in the world does THAT mean?

Ms. Sheridan was on three episodes of CSI in 2007-2008 and one episode of CSI:NY in 2011.  Headline made is sound like she was a headliner.  I fall for these click-bait titles Every. Single. Time.  <sigh...>

7 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Lady GaGa is the toilet of the pop world.

IYO...the stats disagree.

As of January 2016, she has sold an estimated 27 million albums and 146 million singles worldwide.

She is also an accomplished actress. Being excellent in "American Horror Story - Hotel" and earning a nomination this year for Best Actress in "A Star Is Born". 

• Like 1