hotel mattress rubber mattress as strong as possible with protection waterproof cover ?

myshem

DUNLOPILLO mattresses are hotel quality, foam rubber based.  I was mattress shopping a few months ago and saw them at Central Dept. Store and Design Square.  Too firm and too expensive for my taste but they do have a good reputation.

https://www.google.com/aclk?sa=L&ai=DChcSEwjQ4PSCtO3gAhWHiY8KHes9CPcYABAAGgJzYg&sig=AOD64_1OBUOqJ_HsTHBxxyLiqSXs7LIWPw&q=&ved=2ahUKEwjt4e2CtO3gAhWW4HMBHUyMB_4Q0Qx6BAgNEAE&adurl=

Hotels do not buy any stupid brand or dunlopillo. Brands prices are scam and everybody knows that, 500% markup on resell price. A real 100% rubber mattress should not cost more than 5000 thb, but the problem is to find it.

Pattaya or Bkk please.

There is a store selling them in the car park at the entrance to Big C South Pattaya (The branch near to Baan Beyond) They are worth a look but not sure about vinyl cover though

1 hour ago, Rimmer said:

There is a store selling them in the car park at the entrance to Big C South Pattaya (The branch near to Baan Beyond) They are worth a look but not sure about vinyl cover though

And, not surprisingly, there is another place close by. Turn left out of Big C where Key Visa is, take the right leading to Tai and there you are on the RHS.

13 minutes ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

I'm trying to understand what the OP is primarily looking for:

--a very hard mattress, or

--a mattress and cover that are impervious to water/fluids???

--or both?

I think both. He might be the owner of a hotel and want hard mattresses (longer lifetime) and also don't want them to get soaked with "fluids".

On 3/12/2019 at 2:48 PM, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

I'm trying to understand what the OP is primarily looking for:

--a very hard mattress, or

--a mattress and cover that are impervious to water/fluids???

--or both?

Both thank you

On 3/12/2019 at 3:06 PM, Vacuum said:

I think both. He might be the owner of a hotel and want hard mattresses (longer lifetime) and also don't want them to get soaked with "fluids".

Exactly, but not for hotel, for a condo to rent.

Most hotels have a mattress with waterproof viny cover, I wonder why they are so difficult to find.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/15/2019 at 1:35 PM, myshem said:

Exactly, but not for hotel, for a condo to rent.

Most hotels have a mattress with waterproof viny cover, I wonder why they are so difficult to find.

Personally I'd pass on renting a condo with one of those vinyl covered mattresses. Horrible things to sleep on. 

Archived