Cambodia entry for Thais: Photo needed?

I believe the picture is for the Tourist visa form (Cambodia) only and thus Thais don't need a picture, but we foreigners do. Thais only need to fill-in the Cambodian equivalent of the TM.6 form (arrival and departure card) and the departure slip will be attached to their passport. They also (upon arrival in Cambodia) only get a ENTRY stamp and NO Visa Sticker in their passport (just checked my wife's passport and NO Cambodian Visa Stickers only Entry and Exit Stamps)

The Chong Chom Border (border Thai-Cambodia near Surin) you get away (as a Foreigner) without having a picture for the Cambodia Tourist Visa Form but they will ask you for 200 THB ????

Cambodia%20Immigration%20-%20Arrivals-De

No form is involved (other than arrival card) and no need for pix assuming they will not stay longer than 2 weeks.

It is a visa exempt entry and they are just stamped in.

moved to Cambodia visa sub-forum

• 6 months later...

Is it easier for Thai citizens to get residency and stuff for Cambodia?

I see they get 14-days visa free, and I hear of Thais setting up business in Cambodia, but I wonder about it, and how it compares to living in Thailand for a Thai-farang family. I guess polygamy is out of the question ????

other than the 14 days visa exempt entry, rules are identical for Thais as any other group. No preferential treatment.

the 14 day visa exempt by the way is for all ASEAN countries, not just Thailand and is a reciprocal arrangement.

Archived