Mueller submits Trump-Russia inquiry report to U.S. attorney general

rooster59

4 minutes ago, attrayant said:

So if you must continue the "you're wrong"

I shan't participate, the Umbrella lady is too strong. Meanwhile those of us here who actually have had clients plead guilty in a US District Court know what I am talking about, and any reasonable minded layman that wants a fuller explanation can PM me.

I know that you are speaking with some expertise, you have been involved in many plea allocutions in federal Courts havent you.???? Oh wait no, you got your knowledge from......Opinion Pieces!

• Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, attrayant said:

Which statement is wrong?  That directing an illegal campaign finance scheme is a crime?  Or that Trump directed such a scheme?   If the latter, tell it to the judge - literally.

In sentencing the president’s former fixer, federal judge William H. Pauley III said in open court that Trump had directed his then-lawyer to commit a federal felony. This was in some respects a formality, a confirmation of a conclusion that prosecutors and the United States Probation Office had reached last week. But while it might have been a formality, it was important. No one in that courtroom, including the judge, disagreed that Trump directed Cohen to commit crimes.

The next few sentences are even more telling: "Trump has downplayed his role, calling the payments a “simple private transaction” and, “only a CIVIL CASE” that would result in liability for Cohen and not him."  By downplaying his role, he has admitted to having a role.  In other words, sure, okay I did something but it wasn't all that bad. Just a civil crime, okay?

So if you must continue the "you're wrong" line of defense, please go start telling it to Trump who willingly downplayed his role in the scheme, instead of denying his participation in it.

Frequent Trump defender Andrew McCarthy on Fox "News": Why Trump is likely to be indicted by Manhattan US Attorney

There will be nothing from this, but you can still keep hoping, or maybe hold your breath till you get what you want. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Nyezhov said:

I shan't participate, the Umbrella lady is too strong. Meanwhile those of us here who actually have had clients plead guilty in a US District Court know what I am talking about, and any reasonable minded layman that wants a fuller explanation can PM me.

I know that you are speaking with some expertise, you have been involved in many plea allocutions in federal Courts havent you.???? Oh wait no, you got your knowledge from......Opinion Pieces!

Why keep your alleged explanation confidential in a PM?

Edited by bristolboy
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

6 hours ago, Tug said:

You mean the lier in chef  flip floper lol if muller says anything ontoward about Donald he will have a tantrum and some poster was saying about how poor Donald and everyone picking on him bull s&*@ he is the biggest troll on the planet

Triggered, still. Amazing 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, attrayant said:

Embarrassing post of the year.

nyezhov.JPG.31237012668586e6e59e211b2d93787c.JPG

Well maybe for 2019, but in the past 12 months Nyezhov gave his adamant 'professional' opinion that Manafort would not do time.

But the year is young and there are some stunningly certain remarks being made regarding the contents of the Mueller report before anyone has read it. 

Edited by Chomper Higgot

8 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Well maybe for 2019, but in the past 12 months Nyezhov gave his adamant 'professional' opinion that Manafort would not do time.

But the year is young and there are some stunningly certain remarks being made regarding the contents of the Mueller report before anyone has read it. 

The profession being "bloviator"?

12 minutes ago, riclag said:

Yea

Yah, all process! While my beloved POTUS , First Family and Americans have been vindicated of this Russian non sense

Thats so beautiful....*wiping away a tear*.....

I just want to sing. Where did I put my turquise dress? My hair is a little too short but I got the weight right....

• Like 1