Mueller submits Trump-Russia inquiry report to U.S. attorney general

rooster59

"no one who has pled guilty has colluded with the russians". except maybe the russians that were charged lol. by to your great logic though it seems fair to mention they didn't plead guilty lol. you can add though that there russians are more patrotic than the corrupt hillary or that dastardly obama justice administration lol. 

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 3/22/2019 at 3:23 PM, Cryingdick said:

It's looking so far like it was what many suspected the infamous "nothing burger" This thread should be fun for a laugh.

A nothing burger with 34 indictments, 6 of which were former Trump aides. That ain't no laughing matter.

well ill say it again- the final report hasn't been released yet. you trump supporters passionately seem to say it has.  lots of (!) points lol. heck your even calling for investigations of clinton-again- over it. ill say it again- it hasn't been released yet. if you were poker players id say you all had a tell lol.

On 3/23/2019 at 6:13 AM, Puchaiyank said:

Mueller reports after 2 years of investigations...there was no conclusion between Trump and Russians during the 2016 elections...

Republicans: This ends the farce...now let's get on with the business of running the country.

Democratics: This is just the beginning!       ????

Without knowing what is in the report, it baffles me how posters on this thread can jump to so many conclusions.

10 minutes ago, johnnykak said:

except maybe the russians that were charged lol.

A stunt. and an indictment means nothing. Prosecutors can indict a ham sandwich if they want.

Give it up Democrats and your media enablers, you lost the election, lost in your attempt to get the will of the people overturned, you are losing the PR war with the American people and you are going to lose the next election. 

7 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Without knowing what is in the report, it baffles me how posters on this thread can jump to so many conclusions.

Most of us knew what was going to be in the report from the get go. But our voices have been drowned out by the screeching hate of the anti Trumpers.

11 minutes ago, quandow said:

A nothing burger with 34 indictments, 6 of which were former Trump aides. That ain't no laughable matter.

You could throw darts at the Washington phone book and find 34 folks to indict for something.

No collusion. Confront that like a man.

2 minutes ago, Nyezhov said:

Most of us knew what was going to be in the report from the get go. But our voices have been drowned out by the screeching hate of the anti Trumpers.

How did you know that? Because Trump told you so? Belief is a wonderful thing.

As far as I can tell, there's screeching from both sides of the American divide.

Just now, johnnykak said:

a stunt huh? so your opinion is that their wasn't any russian interfenence during the 2016 election? you want to walk that back or double down? lol. I'm guessing the later lol. 

You mean attempted Russian interference? You didnt need a special prosecutor to show us that the Rooskies tried to meddle. Thats what Russians do. 

Bet it changed so many votes lol. Yep, that facebook add changed my mind.

Just now, Lacessit said:

How did you know that? Because Trump told you so? Belief is a wonderful thing.

As far as I can tell, there's screeching from both sides of the American divide.

Naw dude, simple reasonable analysis based on knowledge of the criminal justice syatem and the media reports so far. Most reasonable Americans can smell a setup.

45 minutes ago, riclag said:

Why wait ,this thread is the discussion. No collusion and no Americans or his people have been indicted for this Russian non sense!

There was a great deal more covered by the Mueller investigation other than 'collusion'. Again wait for the outcome. You guys never seem to learn, e.g. glorying trump regards N.K. talks even before and during discussions, which in fact produced nothing of substance other than trump cancelling annual military rehearsals - greatest deal maker in the world - LOL

2 minutes ago, johnnykak said:

so manafort and cohen are actually innocent men! and the rest! the report hasn't been released yet and thats the conclusion . you can walk that one back too- or double down! lol

Both are guilty of crimes unrelated to the election. How about this response then: so what.

I dont beleive you live in AK dude, most of us from up there look askance at the Feds.

so thats all it was was Facebook huh? no wonder you attack the the justice department and the rest on the united states intelligence community. you see they have said thats not the case. i know you think everyone is against you but you might want to re-considder lol. hey get back to me when the report is released. 

1 minute ago, Nyezhov said:

Naw dude, simple reasonable analysis based on knowledge of the criminal justice syatem and the media reports so far. Most reasonable Americans can smell a setup.

Are these the media reports described as fake news, or by the Murdoch-owned media? Help me, I am confused.

We Aussies have a much more direct approach. We despise ALL our politicians.

look the one guy says he doesn't even believe I'm from alaska! lol. like its some badge of honor lol. most people i know from alaska work for the feds or the state lol. anyway it just goes to show you believe what you want lol.

1 minute ago, Lacessit said:

Are these the media reports described as fake news, or by the Murdoch-owned media? Help me, I am confused.

We Aussies have a much more direct approach. We despise ALL our politicians.

You mean fake news and fair an balanced? Both. I even read the NY Times and the Guardian, both of which are best for lining the bottom of a bird cage. I read it all as I enjoy my carefully brewed cup of single origina Doi Chan coffee sweetened with just a dollop of Condensed Milk. So no need to be confused, I have it handled.

I despise all politicians too, and Donald Trump is no exception. But Im sort of stuck defending him because he too is a victim. Civil Liberties are civil liberties, and fair is fair.

11 minutes ago, Nyezhov said:

Both are guilty of crimes unrelated to the election. How about this response then: so what.

I dont beleive you live in AK dude, most of us from up there look askance at the Feds.

And I don't believe you're an American at all with your penchant for old Soviet henchmen and unwavering support for Russia.

19 minutes ago, Nyezhov said:

You could throw darts at the Washington phone book and find 34 folks to indict for something.

No collusion. Confront that like a man.

There WAS collusion in some of those indicted. When your man-child god says "No collusion" he means only himself. Admit the truth like a man!

Collusion: secret or illegal cooperation or conspiracy, especially in order to cheat or deceive others.

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/03/22/what-we-know-about-special-counsel-muellers-russia-probe-so-far.html

1 minute ago, quandow said:

There WAS collusion in some of those indicted.

Which ones? Show me one person who has been found to have "colluded" with Russia in conjunction with Presdient Trump.

Just now, Nyezhov said:

Which ones? Show me one person who has been found to have "colluded" with Russia in conjunction with Presdient Trump.

I replied with words and pictures. I can't make it any more clear. You just don't WANT to see the truth.

2 minutes ago, quandow said:

There WAS collusion in some of those indicted. When your man-child god says "No collusion" he means only himself.

Well, as with just about everything else he's lying. He's either a straight up Russian asset or a useful idiot for Putin. That much is obvious from their clandestine meetings with no one present but the interpreters who then had their notes confiscated.

wow its not hard to get the whole trump cheering section going- even for something that hasn't even happened yet lol. its a common theme.  when the mueller report is made public i hope it answers some of the questions the american people have- on both sides. i personally will have to live with it despite my assumptions that meeting with the russians and wilikileakes were against the law.  when it comes out ill live with the results- will you?

2 minutes ago, Nyezhov said:

We had this discussion some month last back, and since you profess knowledge of the law there ought not be a need to remind you; it seems there is.

There is no such thing as a crime of collusion.

Therefore there will be no charges of ‘collusion’.

Let’s wait and see what the report has to say and how the various State Attorneys respond to the information Mueller has distributed amongst them.

5 minutes ago, quandow said:

I replied with words and pictures. I can't make it any more clear. You just don't WANT to see the truth.

Pictures? What, are you just using Rachel maddows dream doodles?

*crickets* wheres the collusion? *crickets*

4 minutes ago, Nyezhov said:

Im right out in front. Wheres the collusion? 

There you go again.  Every time you bring up the "but what about no-collusion" angle, you use the phrase to shield yourself and Trump.  If collusion can't be proved, then nothing else matters right?

Put the shield down at face reality.  Al Capone did more than tax fraud, just as Trump has more barnacles clinging to him than conspiracy.  He's the sheep in the burr patch.

Archived